Can Garegivers Provide Medicine, To Patients Other Then His Own.

tugrow0855

Highlander stated:

"I think that most of the people who voted for the law were under the belief that we would not experience the proliferation of dispensaries like Cali has seen….that the MI law would not be supportive of large distribution networks. If one CG can legally sell to any other CG or patient, then most of the voters truly didn’t know what they were voting for."

I'm tired of people telling us what they don't think the voters voted for. We don't know what went through "most" peoples minds when voters stepped in the voting booths. Unless you want to poll the millions of people who voted for it then you have no idea what "most" people voted for.

What we did vote for is for sick patients to have access to the medicine they need. Instead it seems people would rather hinder that process.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annnie, that must be something someone drew up it is not a state form.

Dlovas, we do not have "Pot" attorneys...

We have cannabis or MMJ Attorneys here and as for where they are, hard at work with clients doing their job.

They are not going to sit in here all day giving advice or posting online. They are SWAMPED with paying clients

and TONS of pro bono work to help all of us.

Section 4k

(k) Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who

sells marihuana to someone who is not allowed to use marihuana for medical

purposes under this act shall have his or her registry identification card revoked

and is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a

fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both, in addition to any other penalties for the

distribution of marihuana.

why would the authors have included section 4k if they didn't expect there to be commerce between patients and caregivers. Both patients and caregivers are allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes.

Why wouldn't they have just wrote:

k) Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who

sells marihuana shall have his or her registry identification card revoked.

and is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a

fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both, in addition to any other penalties for the

distribution of marihuana.

They didnt, so that doesnt give them any right to give me any type of sentance for providing to as many legal patients as I can.

Like I've said before it would be like giving the punishment fo murder when all you did was assault, but in this case there is no punishment to be found for providing to too many legal patients.

Archived