Green Leaf Private Smokers Club & University.

this is honestly the most compassionate, fun social environment i have seen yet in this michigan community. BY THE WAY THE MEDS ARE AMAZING

http://www.greenleafsmokersclub.com/

I live in the area and have been there a few times. VERY pricey and i felt out of place while there. Its a pretty nice inside, just beware that the prices are a bit extreme. 120 dollars for a quarter is crazy IMO.

idk. im sick of haters. this is an awesome place i have no problem paying top dollar for top dollar meds. if you dont like it buy mexi- meds. i got the money to spend so why not? its super legit meds!!!

Yeah im not hating, just stating the truth. He has all his weed out and lets you see it, and its ok but not worth 120 dollars.I just am always leary of someone who charges street prices to medical patients. I find it a bit iffy, but i do think its a decent option for people out of meds that just need a quick small pick up. Otherwise, it cost 3-4 times as much for 1 ounce and is just some normal dank

edit : oh and i forgot, they treat all new customers like you are an undercover cop or something, really rude to be honest. But this may be more due to laws then his personal choice ( but idk)

I understand what you are saying about the prices at the private clubs.

BUT, from what I have experienced at these functions the product is fantastic. However, I cannot afford $15 a gram. I have paid it a couple of times just to try a couple of different strains.

Luckily, I have a great caregiver!

Amen to Sister Sativa & The Godfather!!!

Mizerman :D

p.s. I'm definitely not hating anything or anyone on this subject. At the private event I go to it seems there are people standing in line to pay these high prices. If you have the money - enjoy. If I had more money I would "enjoy" a lot more! LOL!!!! :P

idk. im sick of haters. this is an awesome place i have no problem paying top dollar for top dollar meds. if you dont like it buy mexi- meds. i got the money to spend so why not? its super legit meds!!!

you prob use a bowls worth a day then? 480? sur like 900 a week for med my donkey???

My $ .02 review:

I've been there twice now. The first time just to look around, the second to pick up some meds. I completely disagree with the above poster who said they act suspicious and treat you as an undercover. Both times I went in I was treated with courtesy and respect. In fact, the first time I even got there after they had closed and they unlocked the doors for me and invited me to look around even though they knew I wasn't purchasing.

Facilities:

The atmosphere is comfortable, with a small lounge area, some TVs, chessboard and some guitars in the corner. I chatted with a few people who were there medicating and they were all very positive and friendly.

Meds:

They had a small selection of meds, I think 5 total varieties. Diesel, sour diesel, skunk, crystal and something I don't remember, honey oil tea, a small selection of edibles plus kief hash and basic bubble melt. The meds looked nice. I've seen better but I've also seen much worse being passed off as medical grade. Buds were $60 per 1/8 (the same as street prices in this area for this caliber of product,) hash $25-$30/gram.

Staff:

While certainly friendly and helpful, I was a bit disappointed in the bud-tender's lack of knowledge. He knew the strain names, but not much else. Didn't know indica/sativa splits, effectiveness for specific issues (appetite stimulation, pain relief, etc.) When asked, he said they just got the crystal and it was what everyone was talking about. Great insight if you're just looking to get high, but I was looking for specific properties. The grower happened to be there at the same time, though and was able to answer a few more of my questions (not all, though)

Overall:

They provide a needed and convenient service. Could be a bit more knowledgeable about their product, but still the meds were good quality and they were friendly and helpful. My best wishes to Rev. Daggitt and his crew in Williamston.

My $ .02 review:

I've been there twice now. The first time just to look around, the second to pick up some meds. I completely disagree with the above poster who said they act suspicious and treat you as an undercover. Both times I went in I was treated with courtesy and respect. In fact, the first time I even got there after they had closed and they unlocked the doors for me and invited me to look around even though they knew I wasn't purchasing.

Facilities:

The atmosphere is comfortable, with a small lounge area, some TVs, chessboard and some guitars in the corner. I chatted with a few people who were there medicating and they were all very positive and friendly.

Meds:

They had a small selection of meds, I think 5 total varieties. Diesel, sour diesel, skunk, crystal and something I don't remember, honey oil tea, a small selection of edibles plus kief hash and basic bubble melt. The meds looked nice. I've seen better but I've also seen much worse being passed off as medical grade. Buds were $60 per 1/8 (the same as street prices in this area for this caliber of product,) hash $25-$30/gram.

Staff:

While certainly friendly and helpful, I was a bit disappointed in the bud-tender's lack of knowledge. He knew the strain names, but not much else. Didn't know indica/sativa splits, effectiveness for specific issues (appetite stimulation, pain relief, etc.) When asked, he said they just got the crystal and it was what everyone was talking about. Great insight if you're just looking to get high, but I was looking for specific properties. The grower happened to be there at the same time, though and was able to answer a few more of my questions (not all, though)

Overall:

They provide a needed and convenient service. Could be a bit more knowledgeable about their product, but still the meds were good quality and they were friendly and helpful. My best wishes to Rev. Daggitt and his crew in Williamston.

You cant really disagree with me on that because thats how i was treated. You can say your treatment you received was different from mine, but i felt very uncomfortable and you cant really argue and say i didnt. Im glad you had a better experience and maybe its something they have worked on after receiving a few complaints or something, who knowS?

Archived