Question

cwb

you can have your grow any where you want as long as it is leased to you. and locked, no you cant have possesion of your plants if you have a c.g and he has the rite to grow your plants, if you have a c.g and you have the rites to grow and possess your plants, only you can have possesion of your plants, so no you cant split them up in diff peoples possession,

one more question do i have to have my grow operation at my house or can i have it somewhere else like a rental property if of course the landlord would allow it

As brother Phaq said, yes you can. I just don't see the benefit of having your grow at a diff location, especially if it is just for one patient. I guess you keep the dangers involved away from home & family but, work time is increased because of travel, some days I just don't feel like leaving the house, unless someone is there most of the time it creates a security risk & I would have trouble sleeping at night.

If you have complete faith in the security of your site & you trust EVERYONE that knows you then its probably cool But be sure, a ripped grow will break your heart.

have a great day,

Archived