Anyone Have Experience Using An "intellidose"

HerbanLegendSeeds

Sure. i use one myself. im using a 55 gallon drum with a water heater, small water pump and air pump (to keep water going stale). the biggest problem i had was trying to get the right timer. You need a digital to get it down to the minute. mine runs three times a day for one min. any more and i flood my room's floor. From the water pump the water line is forked once then attached to two six valve splitters. (the splitter is designed for air but works great with water) Each hose from the splitter then goes to a drip stake at the base of each plant. Over time salts will build up in the hoses and will need to be flushed. You can see the salts on the drip stakes. I suggest you flush it and clean the water tank after each harvest or between veg. cycle and flower cycle if you only have one grow room. Keep the system clean and they can last for a hundred harvests!! no lie. PEACE :)

With these two you could do hydro organics without a pump without a EC or ph meter without electricity

Easy2Grow Kit with Reservoir

Minimize the attention needed to grow healthy plants by using an Easy2Grow Kit with Reservoir, a self-watering planter that provides the right amount of water or nutrient solution to plant roots in a natural wet/dry cycle.

Plants are allowed to absorb all of the liquid in the planter before rewatering. This natural watering pattern helps encourage strong roots and fast plant growth.

The watering sensor (AquaValve) uses a simple float switch that is gravity driven so you don't need a pump, or any electricity to run this system!

http://www.4hydroponics.com/hydroponics/Easy2GrowKit.asp

Nature's Nectar

Nature's Nectar™ Nitrogen

Grow like the professionals! Nature's Nectar™ nutrients let you determine the exact ratio of N (Nitrogen) - P (Phosphorus) - K (Potassium) best suited for your plants so you can customize your plants' nutrients yourself!

Nature's Nectar™ is the leading all natural nutrient line in commercial food and fruit production.

It is the first OMRI nutrient group that is compatible with hydroponics, soil, coco gardening and drip irrigation!

Made strictly for organic hydroponics growing, Nature's Nectar™ solutions contain no sediment. They are completely soluble so all nutrients are instantly available to your plants. There is no need to adjust the pH! It is recommended to NOT use air bubblers in the reservoir.

http://www.4hydroponics.com/nutrients/naturesNectarNitrogen.asp

Archived