How Do I Change Caregivers?

Hello. I'm a brand new patient, so please excuse me if this is a stupid question:

When I saw my doctor and registered with the state, I designated myself as my own caregiver because I didn't know any other caregivers.

Now that I see how easy it is to find a caregiver, I would like to switch to someone else as my caregiver.

How do I go about making this change? Is there a form I must fill out?

Also, what's the best way of finding a caregiver? I live in Northville.

Thanks in advance for your time.

before you find a c.g, try and grow yourself! or when you find a c.g tell them you want to maintain possession of your plants. you should be able to find a good c.g willing to show you how to get started on your grow, youtube will also help you on your grow, go into a search bar and punchin, growing marijuana, you will be surprised at the info you will get, go to cc. meetings and get some clones than you wont have to worry about sexing your plants, realy I wish i would have made myself my c.g like you did, as soon as i go my card i sent in to remove my c.g and maintain possesion of my own plants! now im months behind, I wont even attempt to grow now until i have my plastic, I already been arrested twice with only paper work, im not willing to take that chance now, so I guess since i sent in my change c.g papers about 45 days ago, I only have about 100 or more days to wait for plastic in hand that says i can possess my plants! a big set back I think, realy give it a try, you will be surprised how easy it gets as you go along, there is lots of help here also, all you have to do is ask some one and you will get at least 20 dif opinions, and I say try them all, because they worked for the people giving the advise, and than you will be able to figure out what is best for you!

Good luck!

Peace and grow your own!

Thanks to both of you! I would LOVE to grow my own, but the housing situation I'm in right now is what stops me from doing so. As for the CC meetings, I'm constantly looking for one near me (Northville area) to attend. I have no clue what to expect, but it would be so cool to find people that have the same mindset I do.

Thanks again to both of you for your time.

Archived