Bccc & Glcc Music Festival

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I would like to take a moment to thank Lorrie and all the members of the Berrien County Compassion Club for taking a proactive role in our community.

I had the pleasure of attending a BCCC meeting a couple weeks ago and the club showed a big interst in getting involved in the 1st Annual Great Lakes Compassion Club Music Festival.

Among many ideas floated around that day, one of the BCCC members stepped up and offered to try and provide access to a dunk tank. Well not only did the BCCC come through with a dunk tank, the BCCC club is providing this at no charge to the GLCC music fest. 100% of the proceeds from the dunk tank will go directly to the West Michigan Make-A-Wish foundation. And we can have a ton of fun and take pride in doing it as well. I just love this community. We have some really great people among us.

I cannot feel prouder than I do right now. I cannot think of a better cause to raise money for than sick children. This is just an amazing opportunity for our community to show we care and have a righful respected place in society.

So again, I want to thank BCCC for stepping up in such a huge way to make a difference in the communities in which we all live in. I think I speak for more than myself when I say how proud I am of BCCC and it's members.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Thank-you for the kind words. Now if we can get Mike Cox to sit in the tank then will make a zillion for the kids......

Man that would be way cool if we could get MC to do that. Naw...he'll be pandering to his nut job constitents instead, trying to get enough votes to be the governator of Meechigan.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

April 29 is the 30th anniversary of the wish that inspired the creation of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, to a boy named Chris, who wished to be a police officer. Since then, more than 240,000 kids like him around the globe have experienced the life-affirming impact of a wish.

In honor of Chris’ wish, the Make-A-Wish Foundation will celebrate World Wish Day – a global celebration of wish granting.

Wish children in 37 countries around the globe will have their wishes come true on April 29, including the wish of an 8-year-old little girl from Zeeland, Michigan.

Antonela has an amazing story. She is originally from Albania and now resides in Zeeland, Michigan. Randall and Katie adopted Antonela after their mother had traveled on a mission to Albania and fell in love with Antonela. Their mother came home and told Randall and Katie they simply had to adopt this adorable little girl!

Randall and Katie had been saving their money for a family trip to Walt Disney World ®. They decided to take that money and instead, put it toward making Antonela a part of their family. And now, thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan, they’ll be taking that magical trip and Antonela has a wonderful family to see her through her medical journey as well. Antonela’s wish adventure will begin with a wish send-off celebration on April 29 – World Wish Day!

The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Michigan and its 64 sister chapters in the United States, along with Make-A-Wish Foundation International’s 34 affiliates on five continents, are granting at least one wish on World Wish Day to highlight the Make-A-Wish mission: to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.

Support your Michigan Chapter and discover more about World Wish Day and this extraordinary effort of making wishes come true by visiting www.worldwishday.org and tossing a virtual coin in to the world wish fountain.

Remember to select Michigan before you make your special wish and toss your coin!

Archived