Dr May

i heard threw a friend of a friend today that he said that everyone that hasnt got their card yet that seen doctor may is gonna get a denial letter in the mail this is very troubleing for me as i was assured i was good since i seen him on march 5th sent paperwork on mar22nd check cashed on 26th and i havnt recieved any thing yet in mail im hearing its gonna be down the road then i would have to get new recomendation and would i have to send in another100$ is there a number i can reach that i can talk to someone personally about the issue see if im wasting time or if this is for real any help ty much

NO! No denial.....

My fiance received her card today...FINALLY. She saw Dr. May last December. Your good to go...no worries.

is there any way to find out ! or do i gotta wait and hope it dont get denied i would think its gonna be ok since check is cashed. but since my buddy told me they found him incompitent to practice and his license was suspended on the 24th of march then on the other hand sum one told me they talked ramsdell from mdch and they said all recomendations made be4 his suspension on the 24th would not be denied have no clue has me worried guess i feel better when i get card wouldnt be till june at this rate lol

Someone recently spoke to officials at the MDCH about Dr.May and his recommendations. They were told that all recommendations made by Dr.May prior to his medical license being suspended will be valid. Patients seen by Dr.May do not have anything to worry about.

ok i called lansing today and got awnsering machine i asked about dr may and about 3 hrs later got a call back lady very friendly she said any one that had a recomendation be 4 the 24th the date of his suspension is valid and will hold up currently issueing start of jan ids so it will be about 2 months she said for me gl all thnx for replys hope this helps any one else that seen dr may !

Archived