Patient/caregiver

I will be a patient soon, so I wondered if I am automatically able to be a caregiver? When I read the application it says choose 1 patient or caregiver. So if I select patient does that mean I can be a caregiver. I would like to be able to be a caregiver also.

As a Patient you can grow 12 plants for yourself (ie. you are you own caregiver)

To be a caregiver you must:

- Be at least 21 years old

- Never been convicted of a felony offense involving illegal drugs. and will be null and void if you do.

-cannot be a caregiver for more than 5 patients.

- find a patient that wants you to grow their plants and provide them medication.

So... a caregiver is a person that grows medication for someone else. And you must meet the above requirements. go find a patient that trusts you and if you qualify you can also grow for them. but as a patient you can grow your own, or you can choose to have a caregiver grow for you. Get it?

Good luck.

LOL I feel stupid but I guess I still don't get it. So when filling out the form I will choose patient because I will be one. This will entitle me to also be a caregiver for up to 5 patients correct? It says choose 1 selection. I will be getting help with this at Dr. office I am sure but just trying to figure everything out and it is kinda confusing at times after reading tons of pages LOL

As a Patient you can grow 12 plants for yourself (ie. you are you own caregiver)

To be a caregiver you must:

- Be at least 21 years old

- Never been convicted of a felony offense involving illegal drugs. and will be null and void if you do.

-cannot be a caregiver for more than 5 patients.

- find a patient that wants you to grow their plants and provide them medication.

So... a caregiver is a person that grows medication for someone else. And you must meet the above requirements. go find a patient that trusts you and if you qualify you can also grow for them. but as a patient you can grow your own, or you can choose to have a caregiver grow for you. Get it?

Good luck.

If you select the box that says applicant/patient and not assign your caregiver you are entitled to grow up to 12 plants for yourself or acquire your meds from any other source. If you choose to grow your own, you could offer your services to others, assuming you don't have a felony drug conviction. Other patients completing their forms would list you as their caregiver and you would need to fill out a caregiver attestation form and provide a photo ID with "their" application. You can be a caregiver for up to 5 patients PLUS yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived