Medical Cannabis Helpful!

I started to use medical cannabis for my fibromyalgia. Finally I have found something to give me some relief. It is not a cure, but it definitely helps with my ongoing pain that is severe.

I never used cannabis until now and I am 53 years old. Why is cannabis illegal? I think everyone could benefit from this medicine. Just think if the whole world would smoke/vaporize some cannabis, we might have a world of peace!

I am so thankful to God for this medicine that is natural and non-addictive. It is hard for me to accept that I believed all the rubbish that was told to me by the media about the dangers of cannabis. Now that I know the TRUTH, I can relax and have a better quality of life!

I just wish our law enforcement would educate themselves instead of having that old cop mentality. Fact is, the alcohol I was drinking was far more harmful to my body than cannabis will ever be.

Everyone laughed when I said I was gonna get some pot to help with my asthma and sleeping problems LOL I think the best I have ever breathed was after taking a couple hits well about 20mins later but. I am excited to get legal and use a vaporizer or make some capsules for my rough nights

I started to use medical cannabis for my fibromyalgia. Finally I have found something to give me some relief. It is not a cure, but it definitely helps with my ongoing pain that is severe.

I never used cannabis until now and I am 53 years old. Why is cannabis illegal? I think everyone could benefit from this medicine. Just think if the whole world would smoke/vaporize some cannabis, we might have a world of peace!

I am so thankful to God for this medicine that is natural and non-addictive. It is hard for me to accept that I believed all the rubbish that was told to me by the media about the dangers of cannabis. Now that I know the TRUTH, I can relax and have a better quality of life!

I just wish our law enforcement would educate themselves instead of having that old cop mentality. Fact is, the alcohol I was drinking was far more harmful to my body than cannabis will ever be.

Glad to hear you are getting relief. I took Lyrica for a few years prior to being able to get a consistent supply of medicinal grada cannabis...without all the side affects.

Congrats!

Mizerman :)

Guest Medicinal Patient

Glad you have found some relief Dan. Can you share what strain has been the most helpful? Percentage wise how much does it reduce the pain of your Fibromyalgia?

Your story is helpful and hopeful for me. Thank You

I am very happy to hear that you have found something that can help alleviate the pains of fibromyalgia. I have a friend who currently uses a pharmaceutical product to help manage her pain, but it seems to do more harm than good. I've suggested that she pursue (legally) more natural remedies (MM) as I have heard MM works wonders from people suffering from the disorder.

Sadly she has been brainwashed (quite effectively) by the media and other sources about the nature of MM. It disgusts me that someone who suffers from a condition such as yours is being stigmatized as well as others with legitimate medical conditions that warrant the use of MM.

Best of luck in the continuing treatment of your fibromyalgia.

Archived