Fyi

Guest Wayne

Guest Wayne

Tuscola County Advertiser, Caro ,MI 3/29/10

Steven Richard Gault, 52, Fairgrove, pleaded guilty to controlled substance – delivery/manufacturing marijuana, 5-45 kilograms; controlled substance – possession of marijuana, second offense. Sentence date to be set.

This was the Tuscola county case that raised the issue of what constitutes a plant when the prosecutor cited the law about cotyledons.

Tuscola County Advertiser, Caro ,MI 3/29/10

Steven Richard Gault, 52, Fairgrove, pleaded guilty to controlled substance – delivery/manufacturing marijuana, 5-45 kilograms; controlled substance – possession of marijuana, second offense. Sentence date to be set.

This was the Tuscola county case that raised the issue of what constitutes a plant when the prosecutor cited the law about cotyledons.

What does the 5-45 kilograms mean? Did he have over 5 kilo`s of dried product?

Guest Wayne

What does the 5-45 kilograms mean? Did he have over 5 kilo`s of dried product?

No I believe that's usually an estimate of harvested product potential based on the number of plants. This was not processed medical marijuana he had on hand. This is similar to the other Tuscola county case, the only difference I'm aware of is he didn't have his card at time of arrest, rules in place, but has since acquired one prior to his hearing. There was also an issue with plant count/clones. He did have a qualifying condition.

No I believe that's usually an estimate of harvested product potential based on the number of plants. This was not processed medical marijuana he had on hand. This is similar to the other Tuscola county case, the only difference I'm aware of is he didn't have his card at time of arrest, rules in place, but has since acquired one prior to his hearing. There was also an issue with plant count/clones. He did have a qualifying condition.

Thankyou for clearing that up i was just curious as to what it was about. Sucks, good luck to him!

Not good I was am also charged with 5/45 kilos I had 27 small plants one week till harvest that 5/45 kilos is bull. That is 11 to 99 pounds yea right not going to happen indoors I am still in court. Did he have his card and how many plants did they charge him with if you don't mind me asking.

Archived