Vaporizers

Now, I know the Volcano is the mercedes-benz of all vapes. What I am looking for is something more along the lines of the chevy of vapes...Easy to use, easy to maintain, safe and reliable. I have looked at these...http://www.vaporinfo.com/affordable-but-effective-vaporizers.php

I would like to know your opinion, on these or any of your personal favorites.

thanks

DOA

I have posted this three times already but I truly believe in it and I believe it would suit the qualifications of a "chevy" vape.

If you are looking for a vape. You should try the revolutionary vaporizer called the Vapor Genie. Its a hand held pipe that is activated by a lighter and filters the flame with a ceramic element that disperses the heat and only produces clean vapor, with no electricity or battery. It is the ultimate in portability. I just bought a aluminum bat vape. They have and excellent website and the order shipped with no problems whatsoever, you can see it here --> www.vaporgenie.com . The vapes are very inexpensive compared to any other one on the market. It has "no moving parts" which leaves less to break. the aluminum bat I bought has replaced my everyday pipe, it easily fits in my pocket and produces virtually no smell. I can vape at work all day with no smokey smells bothering anyone. I am a very indecisive buyer so it took me a couple weeks of looking and comparing other vapes, when I had finally decided on the arizer extreme a friend came over with his Vapor genie and after a small learning curve on how to "hit" the genie correctly we were flying high and I went to the website and bought one immediately. It produces some of the best flavor I have ever tasted and gives some of the best effects. There is no need to spend 100s of dollars on a vaporizer when the genie is easily affordable. They even come with a lifetime guarantee and they offer free replacement parts. The Vapor genie has totally changed the way I medicate and I would Highly recommend this to anyone considering a vape. besides if you don't like it at least you only spent 50 instead of 100 200 300 or even up to 600 on the other brands. I have even taken to carrying 2 small pill bottles with me 1 to hold fresh ground up herb and the other to hold the duff (the spent herbs) because it's said that you can use the duff to make butter. Which I will be trying for the first time very shortly. I would have to say the only downside to the genie is that I feel I have gone through a little more herb than I did when smoking, However you can vape it then make butter so i'm actually getting more use out of it so I guess that's not a downside. So I guess this is the perfect product. 5 stars all around. I wouldn't change a thing, and that's rare with me. Go to their website and get yous today! You will not be disappointed

Vapor Genie now has a glass piece...99$

http://www.vaporgenie.com/Glass.html

May as well get one of their Lotus Lighters ...45$

http://www.vaporgenie.com/Lighters/Lotus-L11-Lighter/flypagesingle.tpl.html

VG maintenance kit...8$

http://www.vaporgenie.com/Accessories.html

Total cost... about 150 $

Either that ...or vapor brothers cost is similar

Depends how much you'll be out and about...but with a glass model available ...personally I would shell out the extra 50 $

ANother portable one that's lighter operated is the "vaporstar"

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Vapourstar__Vapourising_Bowl_amp_Glass_Bong_Combo.cfm?iProductID=4205

If you want with the glass..that link has the best one...needs to be ordered from uk though...

I think you might be able to get just the vaporstar piece from the usa which can be used with any 14mm bong I think...

Maybe in here you can find out where...but its easy to get from uk

Vaporstar thread http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=97&p=1

Another one runs on a torch lighter called "vapeman" hand made very nice

http://www.vapenow.com/Vapman-Vaporizer-p-221/?zenid=2884c149b9f67d2e674420e523d8b5e9

buyer beware (WAS NOT PURCHESED FROM ANY LINKS ON THIS SITE ) " i recently bought a cheap cheavy of vapes fliped the switch turned the dial to 200 on the read out and not only did it work but it stunk up the house with a toxic smeel of burning paint and ruined the bud and burnt the mouth tube wasonly on for 3-5min it cost a 150 dollars had a digital read out looked nice but had no U.L. listing make sure u look for these things when buying

for those who dont know U.L. is the underwriters labratoy they test all elictrical and electronics if it dont get there seal its for a reason "

this happend to a patient of mine he was very upset when we looked at it and found this stuff out

I have posted this three times already but I truly believe in it and I believe it would suit the qualifications of a "chevy" vape.

If you are looking for a vape. You should try the revolutionary vaporizer called the Vapor Genie. Its a hand held pipe that is activated by a lighter and filters the flame with a ceramic element that disperses the heat and only produces clean vapor, with no electricity or battery. It is the ultimate in portability. I just bought a aluminum bat vape. They have and excellent website and the order shipped with no problems whatsoever, you can see it here --> www.vaporgenie.com . The vapes are very inexpensive compared to any other one on the market. It has "no moving parts" which leaves less to break. the aluminum bat I bought has replaced my everyday pipe, it easily fits in my pocket and produces virtually no smell. I can vape at work all day with no smokey smells bothering anyone. I am a very indecisive buyer so it took me a couple weeks of looking and comparing other vapes, when I had finally decided on the arizer extreme a friend came over with his Vapor genie and after a small learning curve on how to "hit" the genie correctly we were flying high and I went to the website and bought one immediately. It produces some of the best flavor I have ever tasted and gives some of the best effects. There is no need to spend 100s of dollars on a vaporizer when the genie is easily affordable. They even come with a lifetime guarantee and they offer free replacement parts. The Vapor genie has totally changed the way I medicate and I would Highly recommend this to anyone considering a vape. besides if you don't like it at least you only spent 50 instead of 100 200 300 or even up to 600 on the other brands. I have even taken to carrying 2 small pill bottles with me 1 to hold fresh ground up herb and the other to hold the duff (the spent herbs) because it's said that you can use the duff to make butter. Which I will be trying for the first time very shortly. I would have to say the only downside to the genie is that I feel I have gone through a little more herb than I did when smoking, However you can vape it then make butter so i'm actually getting more use out of it so I guess that's not a downside. So I guess this is the perfect product. 5 stars all around. I wouldn't change a thing, and that's rare with me. Go to their website and get yous today! You will not be disappointed

Your Duff:

Everything I have used in our Iolite goes in a duff jar as well.

Here about a week ago my wife and I made muffins from the duff using this method:

We had two 35 mm cannisters of duff. And about the same amount of dried leaves/trim my caregiver gave us.

We then put all of that into a mini slow cooker with oil (about 1.5 to 2 times the amount of material used) and let that simmer for about 6-8 hours.

We then strained the oil thru a cheese cloth.

Then, we made mini-muffins. The Banana Nut muffins called for twice the amount of oil vs the chocolate chunk muffins so I think the Banana ones were definitely stronger.

My wife can stop taking her Flexeril at night-time and replace it with 1-2 muffins - same affect for her.

I would like to try a recipe next time using actual cannabis - not duff from the vaporizer -as I think it would be more of a "feel good" vs only pain relief.

So, we experiment to find just the right recipe.

And, there was NO cannabis taste whatsover in these muffins. Definitely something to take in the evening to get a good night's sleep.

Happy Saturday!

Mizerman :D

Hands-Free Vaporbrothers with the EZ Change Whip Kit.

Customer service is excellent and it's only 35 bucks to repair your unit after the warranty has expired. (I've had no problems with my 2 year old unit.) Seriously, you won't be disappointed.

Archived