Need Help Diagnosing Plant Problem

BrownThumb

One of my clones just went totally south in 48 hours hours. She was doing great until yesterday morning when I noticed black discolorations on some fo the larger lower leaves, as well as losing some of the green on other leaves (or more accurately, turning from dark emerald green to a lighter green). The lower leaves also started drooping and curling at the tips. I was planning on transplanting her into a larger container yesterday until I saw that she appeared stressed; now I'm conflicted as to whether to leave her alone or not. She's been in FFOF under T8s (24/7) at 62 degrees in the basement (I know, a little cool). Any diagnoses or suggestions?

post-14417-12741945943888_thumb.jpg

post-14417-12741946065654_thumb.jpg

post-14417-12741946201221_thumb.jpg

Looks like begining phases of cal/mag def or phos def. I would try adding a cal/mag product first see if that helps it out, if not add a little bloom nutrients to your feed. I'm doubting is a phosphorus def in FFOF though.

I would try a tspn/gal Epsom salts & flush. I agree with Jipo, you shouldn't be having any deficiency's in the ffof this early. May be too much for your particular strain & now you have some lockout.

What is you're ph, I didn't even think of lock out? If you're not monitoring the PH you're feeding it that could definitely cause these issues. Keep your PH between 6.5-7.2 in that soil.

What is you're ph, I didn't even think of lock out? If you're not monitoring the PH you're feeding it that could definitely cause these issues. Keep your PH between 6.5-7.2 in that soil.

pH is right around 7, maybe a hair under. I'm thinking the magnesium might be the issue, especially because of the colder temps in the basement. I'll try putting a warming pad under the pot to get it up to 70 degrees. As for the cal-mag, should I foliar feed it or just apply via solution?

Archived