Michigan Co Op's

mrivera

I am looking for Co-Op's to approach on distributing my overages and obtaining clones & meds as needed. Does anyone have any recommendations in the Lakeshore/Grand Rapids area? Website addy's would be great but I'll also research names if need be, thanks!

Wow, uh man! Do you want someone to post the answer on an open forum? I don't know of anyone in that area, but please make sure that you observe the first rule of Medical Marijuana in Michigan: SECRECY!

Didn't mean to shout, but with cops being cops, they would love to read the answer to your question. Please ask someone to email the answer to you, or better yet a phone call. I can't think of anyone that would like to see their name put here. You should go to compassion club meetings and ask around.

If cops or rippers get wind of a co-op, no one in the co-op is safe.

Thought it was an obvious given, however, I suppose for those with no common sense (or in your case think that I have none) I should have spelled it out clearly so people would message me in private, kind of like the two people that have messaged me already on the issue.

This guy could be a cop!! Ever think of that one?

A cop waiting for someone who really cares and wants to help, waiting for there hand to get into the cookie jar with a large rat trap inside waiting for its first victim!

Or this guy could be a cop. Trying to build the trust of the community by pointing out someone else might be a cop.

( the way we play this game is someone now must point out that I might be a cop)

Archived