Looking For Experienced Cg For New Club!

Criard

I am working with a few people and we are in the process of opening a new club somewhere in the metro detroit area. location is still to be decided.

the only thing we need is an EXPERIENCED caregiver who could grow for us and our patients.

please leave some sort of message if you are serious about this and would like to offer your services.

I am working with a few people and we are in the process of opening a new club somewhere in the metro detroit area. location is still to be decided.

the only thing we need is an EXPERIENCED caregiver who could grow for us and our patients.

please leave some sort of message if you are serious about this and would like to offer your services.

u talking ferndale by any chance one of those guys..? lol

Have you gone the proper route and started to deal with the city zoning department are are you gonna just try to open doors and roll the dice?

That we will be dealing with as well, yes. The city is still being decided upon, so we have not dealt with them as of yet.

This business will be opened as legitimately as possible. We are looking for a CG now so we can finish up with the rest of the paperwork.

That we will be dealing with as well, yes. The city is still being decided upon, so we have not dealt with them as of yet.

This business will be opened as legitimately as possible. We are looking for a CG now so we can finish up with the rest of the paperwork.

Good luck, it is lots of work doing it the legit route but its the only way to do it!

I wish you guys luck and look forward to hearing more as you progress.

I am quite envious! Something I would not hesitate to invest time and money in if it was done the legal route

already passed on many chances with people who want to or have just gone ahead and rolled the dice opening

shop without the proper city work.

Archived