The Gift Of The Mmj Community

I am now home in Holland after driving from Watervliet MI, the town in which the Berrien County Compassion Club meets. Jeff Brink and Lori hosted several other clubs for a very thoroughly organized presentation of what's all involved in starting a club up. Which is exactly the kind of help that I needed to move the Holland club forward, help in the form of other groups sharing their experiences and insights. The BerrienCCC demonstrates--you got to get this--human beings at their best. Thanks Lori, for the hard work that it took to put together a great overview of the official, organizational aspects that starting up a new club has to grapple with. Also, thanks to John Wells for coming from the distant county and helping us understand the MMMA and other state-wide subjects.

Jeff and Lori, thanks. You represent the best of what the mmj community is all about.

KurtKlaas, Director, the HollandCCC

I too would like to thank Jeff and Lori for all their hard work and everyone who made this happen. Lots of great people and some very good information.

Great to meet so many new people and old friends. We need more of these meetings all over the state. Unity its coming ....

I am now home in Holland after driving from Watervliet MI, the town in which the Berrien County Compassion Club meets. Jeff Brink and Lori hosted several other clubs for a very thoroughly organized presentation of what's all involved in starting a club up. Which is exactly the kind of help that I needed to move the Holland club forward, help in the form of other groups sharing their experiences and insights. The BerrienCCC demonstrates--you got to get this--human beings at their best. Thanks Lori, for the hard work that it took to put together a great overview of the official, organizational aspects that starting up a new club has to grapple with. Also, thanks to John Wells for coming from the distant county and helping us understand the MMMA and other state-wide subjects.

Jeff and Lori, thanks. You represent the best of what the mmj community is all about.

KurtKlaas, Director, the HollandCCC

It was my pleasure to be invited. I hope there are many more out there willing to keep a open mind and heart. Unity

Wish I could clone myself as sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day, nor days in the week. I was disappointed that life got in the way of my attending this important and entertaining gathering. I am sure that the folks over at Berrien did a fine presentation that would have helped me as I move the BACC forward thru this maze. This Berrien group is a true asset to the community...Unity is Power!

Peace...j.b.

Yesterday, there were at least 35 of us Compassion Club Leaders that met at our clubhouse for the purpose of sharing our experiences, good and bad; and in an effort to open the door for working together.

The meeting went longer than we expected, due to the many great discussions. We loved every second of it; was better than being with family. All of our compassion clubs can accomplish things so much better and easier when we share our insights and knowledge. We were humbled by how many leaders sacrificed their Sunday afternoon for the benefit of their respective communities. Each of us were able to tap into the knowledge of a great cross-section of compassion leaders. Even in our diversity, we can be united. Your compassion club will benefit from this workshop.

We look forward to the Kalamazoo Area Compassion Club hosting our next Compassion Club Leaders Workshop.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Yesterday, there were at least 35 of us Compassion Club Leaders that met at our clubhouse for the purpose of sharing our experiences, good and bad; and in an effort to open the door for working together.

The meeting went longer than we expected, due to the many great discussions. We loved every second of it; was better than being with family. All of our compassion clubs can accomplish things so much better and easier when we share our insights and knowledge. We were humbled by how many leaders sacrificed their Sunday afternoon for the benefit of their respective communities. Each of us were able to tap into the knowledge of a great cross-section of compassion leaders. Even in our diversity, we can be united. Your compassion club will benefit from this workshop.

We look forward to the Kalamazoo Area Compassion Club hosting our next Compassion Club Leaders Workshop.

I had planned on attending the meeting in Watervliet but duties called at the Willow Ranch and I was not able to attend :(.

Please let me know when the Kzoo meeting is, I would like to attend if possible.

It's great to read such positive comments and the desire and willingness of clubs to network together for a common cause.

Great job everyone and a special thanks to BCCC for showing leadership when leadership is needed most.

Archived