Feeling Out Local Gov?

Was wondering what you guys thought about approaching local gov. / township boards / planning commissions? I live in a zoned residential/ag community. What about a dispensary in the country? Should we get our local township officials informed and maybe on our side? Or will it scare them into moratorium? Have been trying to become a local caregiver and been pulling people together on this and other issues. We hear about the "BIG" cities roadblocks, thought it might be easier of the beaten path. Just Anxious...

In Theory you would think that would be the way to go, with the vote being the majority in every county voted in mm. but truth be told I wouldnt give them the heads up, open one up if you are going to before they put a freeze on them in your town, to make an ordinance banning them!

just my opinion.

Jim

The best thing I can say [other than "what HE said" : ) ] about that is:

"WE ARE 'The PEOPLE' WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"

So, Be YOU - And continue to do what Compassion compels your healing soul to do . . . as The Spirit Leads.

Sounds to me like you've already begun flowing with the natural vibes to "Pump-up-the VOLUME" of the sound of your Cannabis Activism.

Way to go.

And, Thanks, for the help!

United We Stand . . .

FREE the CURE!

In Theory you would think that would be the way to go, with the vote being the majority in every county voted in mm. but truth be told I wouldnt give them the heads up, open one up if you are going to before they put a freeze on them in your town, to make an ordinance banning them!

just my opinion.

Jim

Thanks Jim. Still feels like underground though...But what the hell, Gotta keep the Peace!!!

The best thing I can say [other than "what HE said" : ) ] about that is:

"WE ARE 'The PEOPLE' WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"

So, Be YOU - And continue to do what Compassion compels your healing soul to do . . . as The Spirit Leads.

Sounds to me like you've already begun flowing with the natural vibes to "Pump-up-the VOLUME" of the sound of your Cannabis Activism.

Way to go.

And, Thanks, for the help!

United We Stand . . .

FREE the CURE!

I've always stood for 'no closed doors for anyone'

Thanks for the post or reply which ever it is...not sure of internet lingo.

I'll follow my heart no matter how bruised my head gets.

Archived