I Need A Little Help

mustang420

I'm going against heat stress, after looking at BG's pic version I'm thinking its the beginning phase of magnesium deficiency. Dr's orders as follows, The next 3 feedings should be plain water PH'd to 6.8-7.2, then return to feeding with Grow Big and Big Bloom. If the problem persists and gets worse get pictures and some cal/mag product to add to feed.

I will second that.... Flush them good and continue with feeding.. if it is a Mag issue it will show in the next little bit... Keep us posted we like to help if we can!!! Peace....

You say you've been growing this plant for 5 weeks. Have you been giving it nutrients every other watering for 5 weeks? Maybe you might want to flush the plant with 15 gal. of water.

i have not been giving it nutrients for 5 weeks. only been giving it to it for 2 weeks. sorry that i had some type o was typeing to fast. let me clear this up. i had this plant for about 5 weeks.i have been feeding it nutrients for about two weeks. i have been feeding it grow big and big bloom. not tiger bloom. sorry i suck at typing and i was try to rush this post. i hope this clears some things up. i moved the light up a bit more and im going to cut back on the nutrients for the next few watering days. by the way im using a 600w light in a room that is 5x5. room temp is 72. ph is 6.8. im using foxfarms soil and nutrients. she looks good beside those few upper leaves. im going follow what you guys said. you guys rock didnt expect some many replys thanks. :)

i have not been giving it nutrients for 5 weeks. only been giving it to it for 2 weeks. sorry that i had some type o was typeing to fast. let me clear this up. i had this plant for about 5 weeks.i have been feeding it nutrients for about two weeks. i have been feeding it grow big and big bloom. not tiger bloom. sorry i suck at typing and i was try to rush this post. i hope this clears some things up. i moved the light up a bit more and im going to cut back on the nutrients for the next few watering days. by the way im using a 600w light in a room that is 5x5. room temp is 72. ph is 6.8. im using foxfarms soil and nutrients. she looks good beside those few upper leaves. im going follow what you guys said. you guys rock didnt expect some many replys thanks. :)

Sounds like you're doing fine, Keep the raw nutrients away from the plants when mixing, could be the issue, if you're feeding grow big/big bloom then you shouldn't be developing any mag issues in FFOF, watch it over the next few days and see if things progress and take some pics if they do.

Sounds like you're doing fine, Keep the raw nutrients away from the plants when mixing, could be the issue, if you're feeding grow big/big bloom then you shouldn't be developing any mag issues in FFOF, watch it over the next few days and see if things progress and take some pics if they do.

thanks jipo

Archived