Update: Flowering Day 16/ New Light Set Up

trix

Ok so... here is how they are on day 16 of flowering; don't be shy let me know if what you see looks like what they say they are please!! Also please any advice if you see some that dont look like they are doing as well as they should be please lay it on me... Thank you for looking =]

SAM_1107.jpg New light reflector setup?? took off the domes

SAM_1086.jpg Super Silver Haze day 16

SAM_1085.jpg Super Silver Haze day 16

SAM_1078.jpg Blueberry day 16

SAM_1079.jpg Blueberry

SAM_1076.jpg Blueberry

SAM_1075.jpg Blueberry

SAM_1082.jpg Big Bud day 16

SAM_1081.jpg Big Bud

SAM_1084.jpg Big Bud

In the newly setup room w/o the domes over lights added new reflective sheet in their place?? to much what do you all think?? lower the lights?? no answer will be dismissed!!!

SAM_1065.jpg I changed it later added more sheeting keep looking

SAM_1107.jpg This is how it is now plan on adding a full sheet like the one behind the plants over the lights replacing whats there now and one in the front as well?? reflect. sheets $9 @ Home Depot 10x6

SAM_1107.jpg

SAM_1104.jpg

SAM_1103.jpg Blueberry/ branches are like a ft long in all directions very long and lanky looking and surely not Blue? like 90% of the images of the Blueberry strands looked like that I have seen....

SAM_1101.jpg

SAM_1069.jpg

SAM_1070.jpg

SAM_1068.jpg

SAM_1108.jpg Blueberry

SAM_1100.jpg Train wreck

I CAN NEVER BE SAFE ENOUGH !!

SAM_1074.jpg

SAM_1098.jpg

SAM_1097.jpg

Guns are only for my protection in case the dogs can't to their jobs. " Guns should be locked in a safe place at ALL times AWAY FROM CHILDREN, be responsible."

Thank you for taking your time to view this thread =]~

Trix

They look healthy, and like they are going to produce quality meds for you. They are looking a bit stretched out. That may be caused by them stretching toward the lights. How far are the lights away from the plant tops? Here is a light distance chart (thanks again Bubblegrower). med_gallery_13801_60_53862.jpg but they could just be stretchy phenotypes and be normal. If your light distance is good then it is just typical strain node distance.

The blueberry will change colors later in flower if it is a phenotype that changes colors. Those young big bud flowers are looking like they are going to show you how they got there name. ;)

Beautiful dog. I have two pit mixes, but we think that one may also have some dane in him too because he is huge and has lots of dane traits. Nice piece too. They are both great items to keep at home.

Enjoy your girls,

Blake

Blake ty for looking I have raised and lowered now 2x's I want them like 6 inchs lower they are maybe a ft above some due to the Blueberry just going nuts and getting to tall compared to the others Blueberry is pushing 4ft, most others are 3ft? thought with the new light setup w/ the sheet of reflective material that i can drop them and still evenly spread the light outwards vs downward w/ the dome fixture.?

Archived