Mm Is Keeping Me Alive!

Hello there all, I suffer from a life threating blood disorder my life expectancy is a young 30 - 35 yrs old, THANK GOD for marijuana cause my life was going to be much shorter w/ all the medications I was taking Oxy's Fentanyl, Xanax, Valium etc I have been on these meds since I have been around 12- 15 yrs old, smoked pot when I was around 18 was arrested for possession =/ ; now 10+ yrs later of narcotics and I'M CLEAN THANKS TO THE HELP OF QUALITY MARIJUANA, so those who say MM isn't going to serve a purpose? I would have died far sooner than the doctors are telling me if I continued on the narcotics prescribed to "help" my pain.... I've been clean of all drugs since Jan'17th'10 THANK YOU FOR FINALLY PRESCIBING A MEDICINE THAT IS HELPING ME LIVE NOT KILLING ME SLOWER!!!!!

Thank for taking your time to hear my story,Trix0

Hello there all, I suffer from a life threating blood disorder my life expectancy is a young 30 - 35 yrs old, THANK GOD for marijuana cause my life was going to be much shorter w/ all the medications I was taking Oxy's Fentanyl, Xanax, Valium etc I have been on these meds since I have been around 12- 15 yrs old, smoked pot when I was around 18 was arrested for possession =/ ; now 10+ yrs later of narcotics and I'M CLEAN THANKS TO THE HELP OF QUALITY MARIJUANA, so those who say MM isn't going to serve a purpose? I would have died far sooner than the doctors are telling me if I continued on the narcotics prescribed to "help" my pain.... I've been clean of all drugs since Jan'17th'10 THANK YOU FOR FINALLY PRESCIBING A MEDICINE THAT IS HELPING ME LIVE NOT KILLING ME SLOWER!!!!!

Thank for taking your time to hear my story,Trix0

Good for you! I myself have been able to cut the painkillers in half since the new law. I hope everything works out for you.

Archived