Randy Colbry

Shiawassee co. kinda P A . Recall effort fails.This is the persons reason for not turning in the petition

@Kletis. No one was paid off. We fell short is all. We needed to have a cushion of signatures to turn this in. When we did our count and recount, we found that 1 in 12 signatures were from people that were not registered voters. A person must be registered to participate.

What I found was that the majority of middle aged people did not want to sign it. It did not matter their socioeconomic status either.

@resirus I had attorney's from this county that wanted to sign this badly. They were told that if their signatures were observed on the petition that it would make it difficult for their clients to get plea deals. That was 11 different attorney's.

Small business owners that did not want to get involved for fear of loss of business. Typically they don't want to get involved because they could lose business.

Other people were afraid that Randy Colbry would see that they signed and there would be repercussions. Those that wanted to sign were employees of the county, those that had been in trouble in the past and currently.

Drink on Mr Colbry bet your mother is proud of you

Guest finallyfree09

Shiawassee co. kinda P A . Recall effort fails.This is the persons reason for not turning in the petition

@Kletis. No one was paid off. We fell short is all. We needed to have a cushion of signatures to turn this in. When we did our count and recount, we found that 1 in 12 signatures were from people that were not registered voters. A person must be registered to participate.

What I found was that the majority of middle aged people did not want to sign it. It did not matter their socioeconomic status either.

@resirus I had attorney's from this county that wanted to sign this badly. They were told that if their signatures were observed on the petition that it would make it difficult for their clients to get plea deals. That was 11 different attorney's.

Small business owners that did not want to get involved for fear of loss of business. Typically they don't want to get involved because they could lose business.

Other people were afraid that Randy Colbry would see that they signed and there would be repercussions. Those that wanted to sign were employees of the county, those that had been in trouble in the past and currently.

Drink on Mr Colbry bet your mother is proud of you

sounds like you guys have some straight up mafia sh*t goin on up there. thats all govt is is a legal racket.

Archived