Bad Storms

Just wanted to to drop in and see if everyone that was effected by the severe weather last night is doing ok, as well as the ones that lost power hope they get it back up and running so none of your meds will be effected. =/

Good luck and good health

Trix

Well so far so good nobody injured, thats what I was afraid of was losing power during the middle of the flower. I'm curious how your plants fend off the unwanted darkness, buck naked

geda, here in Warren I was very nervous when I heard them tornado siren's last night, I personally haven't heard them for that reason since I was just a child. Lucky for the residents of the warren area, we were let off with a light rain and a warning.

Good luck Hope your plants fend well BN!!

Trix

I barely made it off the big Lake in my little boat in one piece. Got really painful when we started getting pelted with these:

35604_135896599759760_1000001826164.jpg

Fortunately, we found a safe haven just pass the pier where we rode out the storm. Turned out a good time was had by all, and the boat didn't get swamped by the waves. Thank you, bilge pump!

35604_135896799759740_1000001826164.jpg

Just got done with cleanup, though. Part of the aftermath this morning:

28255_136065743076179_1000001826164.jpg

saw green lightning, really freaky! the stormed sparked discussion on what to do if a tornado levels the house... 1. check family, if ok 2. find the pets. they would have to be secure, so we would have to put them in the car, get their leashes/food. 3. find mom's purse/$/our id's and important papers 4. find weed/meds...! and 5. try to salvage food/water. opinions varied on the order of 3, 4 and 5

Archived