Must Have Cargegiver To Send In Papers?

Just got my physician cert. done and other paper work. I don't have a primary caregiver yet and can't caregive due to a previous felony. Do i have to have my Caregiver Attestation filled out in order to not have my application denied?

Also the doc told me i am able to grow for myself even with a felony... is this true? I've contacted my lawyer to be sure but have yet to hear back from him.

Thanks all!

Jake

Just got my physician cert. done and other paper work. I don't have a primary caregiver yet and can't caregive due to a previous felony. Do i have to have my Caregiver Attestation filled out in order to not have my application denied?

Also the doc told me i am able to grow for myself even with a felony... is this true? I've contacted my lawyer to be sure but have yet to hear back from him.

Thanks all!

Jake

As a patient you CAN grow for yourself no matter what felony you have....

no you do not have to send the caregiver attestation if you plan on possesing your own plants. just be sure to check the box that says applicant patient. under section c person allowed to possess patients marijuana plants.

if you plan on getting a caregiver i think you can add a cargiver whenever you want if you submit another application form and you can have a cargiver and still be in possession of you own plants as long as you check right box or the caregiver can possess your plants if you check that box. one or the other both cant possess your 12 plants.

if you plan on getting a caregiver i think you can add a cargiver whenever you want if you submit another application form and you can have a cargiver and still be in possession of you own plants as long as you check right box or the caregiver can possess your plants if you check that box. one or the other both cant possess your 12 plants.

Archived