Patient With Card Looking For Quality Meds

Hi I am a patient with my card looking for quality meds my caregiver has had a problem with mites, the meds taste like chems, I cant grow on my own otherwise i would I live in houghton lake and if there is anybody that can help me please pm me thx Rob. Card issued 12-15-09

i live about 40 mins from you. I have 5 different strains to pick from. Everything i've grown is organic, also grown with quality Fox Farm ingredients. Feel free to e-mail. | highland_horticulture@yahoo.com | If you e-mail we can discuss by phone after we touch base.

Hope to hear from you,

Jody

your right its not all 100% organic if you use Fox Farm Grow Big Product it has one synthetic chemic but for the most part it is all organic and you dont need to use GROW BIG. All of their other products are indeed 100% orgranic however, its just one product out of what 30 products they put out?

I use their GROW big in addition to the other products they make and I have did controlled experiments doing grows without the grow big and honestly can not tell the difference.

Archived