Critical Jack Or Moby Dick #2

toker31

I have a Critical Jacck and a Moby Dick #2 which came as free seeds from Attitude Seed Bank. Coming along nicely in flowering just wonderd if anyone had any prior garden experience with these and ball park time days wise they harvested around. Just curious.

On a side note since I mentioned Attitude Seed Bank I see them getting a lotta bad rep on this board but I must say I have NEVER had a bad experience with them. They have always been nothing but professional and successful with my orders and there much appreciated free seeds to say the least.

I have a Critical Jacck and a Moby Dick #2 which came as free seeds from Attitude Seed Bank. Coming along nicely in flowering just wonderd if anyone had any prior garden experience with these and ball park time days wise they harvested around. Just curious.

On a side note since I mentioned Attitude Seed Bank I see them getting a lotta bad rep on this board but I must say I have NEVER had a bad experience with them. They have always been nothing but professional and successful with my orders and there much appreciated free seeds to say the least.

The Attitude isn't really getting a bad rep, just a couple issues. Like I mentioned before, the majority of customers are satisfied, and in the end that's the only thing that counts.

Those are Both strains from Dinafem and they sure sound interesting. It looks like they have a 60-70 day flowering time. There is a pretty good description of both on Attitudes website under the Dinafem section. Keep us informed on your results please.

Archived