Apothecary Guys From Saginaw

Anybody dealt with these guys..? Are there seeds legit..? Looki into their stock since its in state...in Mt. Pleasant.

Any info appreciated...seeing coming from down state is a trip...for 5 bucks a bean...decent if the Genetics are Real quality breeds..?

I saw an interview in Skunk with Brett Bogue from Apothecary talking about working with some people from michigan, and being grandfathered in to start the largest med school in the world...

I think it'd be great if they were here... but I thought Apothecary was only dealing seeds with Greeenhouse?

I'd like to know more also..

I saw an interview in Skunk with Brett Bogue from Apothecary talking about working with some people from michigan, and being grandfathered in to start the largest med school in the world...

I think it'd be great if they were here... but I thought Apothecary was only dealing seeds with Greeenhouse?

I'd like to know more also..

well friend they have Green Crack seeds and Garberville Purple Kush both 2 excellent strains both of which I smoked a few years ago and both were excellent.

They are on this site.....compassionate apothecary....

And I read the same article....I think BB is hooked up with Nile Valley.....

So, is there a place to get beans in Saginaw? Do they have a store or is it at a residence? Please if anyone has details or contact info pm me.

sorry it is Compassionate Apothecary from Mt,PLeasant. 311 MIchigan st, www.compassionateapothecary.com yes they have beans, clones, and medz.

Jay, I think I read that as well. They did this for many reasons, while it is not the best situation in the world I think its the MDOCH who is to blame for their slow handling of our cards not CA for trying to do things the safest method for their patients. I hope the MDOCH gets off their butt and gets the cards going so this is not an issue.

Archived