New Guy Gathering Info To Start His First Grow....

xxsesimeseedxx

Hey everyone! I've been paying as much attention to this site as well as other MM sites to gather as much info as possible before a start my first grow. I am still very undecided on which type of medium to use. Is there an "easiest" way to grow for a new grower? Any and all recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,

An undecided grower that can't wait to start helping others!

Hey everyone! I've been paying as much attention to this site as well as other MM sites to gather as much info as possible before a start my first grow. I am still very undecided on which type of medium to use. Is there an "easiest" way to grow for a new grower? Any and all recommendations are GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,

An undecided grower that can't wait to start helping others!

This is what I just posted in another thread here:

Don't spend a ton of money on systems at the Hydro store, do a google search for "Hempy Bucket". This is, IMO, the easiest, most forgiving way to grow your meds. Technically it's kind of a hydro hybrid but extremely effective and cheap. In fact, the supplies for this system cost a few bucks (or free) for the buckets plus the cost of some perlite or coco fiber (not including lights and nutes of course). It's virtually fool proof and the results are incredible.

The most important thing to me, especially if you are new to growing, is that the Hempy Bucket method is extremely easy to set up and run (drill a hole in a bucket, how hard can it be? lol), extremely forgiving, and produces great results.

MM

Read this, over and over, and over again! :)

Bible

YES! And after you read it....READ IT AGAIN!!!

Then if you still have questions please ask. Some very knowledgeable growers here always ready to help!

Archived