Northwestern Mi Caregivers And Patients

petoskeystoned

In order to provide Northern MI with the highest quality organic medicine for both the patient to aquire and the caregiver to grow, we have developed a google group for invited only, legal only patients and caregivers a place to privately discuss and network with eachother in the North but all over the state.

It is my hopes that one or two contact people from any other network type clubs and groups will join as to guarantee a supply to those that are neediest first and foremost through more strains and supplies, ideas and friendship!

Email me at petoskeystoned420@yahoo.com and I will send you the link.

Let's get this going!

hello your idea sounds great! i am in the easternside of the northern lower pennisula. If you need any help with you are trying to establish im ready to help. I am user/caregiver with two patients. I believe the patient-caregiver connection in this part of the state needs some help so it is easier for people that actually need the meds are able to obtain them, and do it legally without worry. My plants are grown withall organic materials.I use the foxfarm products that are only organic. I do everything by the book.

We should talk in chat or by e-mail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jody

E-mail: highland_horticulture@yahoo.com

Archived