Lenawee Cty Club?

• 3 weeks later...

I also am from Lenawee County and have just recently started up my grow rooms. I have previously talked to Jim from the Lenawee Compassion Club on the phone, but now have not been able to contact him via email or by his phone number.

I am interested in finding out about the Lenawee Compassion Club. If it does not now exist, I would be willing to help establish a new one. I am proficient in computers and web site creation. I have given thought to looking into the Jackson Compassion Club as I only have to drive 20 miles to get there. I haven't made up my mind, but could go either way. I am a Michigan registered care giver. And like you, I assume,I am a retiree and could devote time and effort to this endeavor.

Is there a club down there? Please contact me

Hey - I'm from Lenawee County too! Glad to see a few others on here as well. I have kicked the idea around regarding a compassion club but feel like we would be targeted by the local authorities. The only reason that I say that is because in all of Lenawee Co. - - there is little to do and I feel that the authorities have much time on their hands to jack with us. Maybe I'm wrong....I would love to be about this issue.

I would love a club like setting (I currently go to Ypsi, Ann Arbor and Battle Creek to talk shop) where we could discuss our different situations and give each other advice/tips on everything from genetics to curing. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm a patient/caregiver. I know a couple of other patient/caregivers around Lenawee too.

Maybe we should all meet up for coffee or lemonade sometime. I'm game.

I am game for getting together also. I will be in the Adrian area for almost all of next week. If you'd like give me a call on my cell phone tomorrow. My number is 574-250-9353.

Thanks

Hey - I'm from Lenawee County too! Glad to see a few others on here as well. I have kicked the idea around regarding a compassion club but feel like we would be targeted by the local authorities. The only reason that I say that is because in all of Lenawee Co. - - there is little to do and I feel that the authorities have much time on their hands to jack with us. Maybe I'm wrong....I would love to be about this issue.

I would love a club like setting (I currently go to Ypsi, Ann Arbor and Battle Creek to talk shop) where we could discuss our different situations and give each other advice/tips on everything from genetics to curing. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm a patient/caregiver. I know a couple of other patient/caregivers around Lenawee too.

Maybe we should all meet up for coffee or lemonade sometime. I'm game.

• 1 month later...

Heyas :)

I too am from Lenawee County and was bummed to find out the "current" links are dead for the compassion club. Id love to see a new one get started because for a newbie like me, it'd be nice to have a place to go where I can meet other patients, caregivers to ask questions, befriend, etc. Id be happy to help out with getting this off the ground if need be too!

Thanks,

Trish :)

I am game for getting together also. I will be in the Adrian area for almost all of next week. If you'd like give me a call on my cell phone tomorrow. My number is 574-250-9353.

Thanks

OK, I will be in the Lenawee County area this week after Wednesday. I am game to meet anywhere for coffee and discussion. Does anyone want to join me this week? Come up with a time and place. I'm retired, so I am pretty open. Contact me via email: zeke1953torres@yahoo.com or cell number: 574-250-9353 My phone is from South Bend, but I own property in Michigan and I have my Michigan Department Of Community Health License. Also my grow rooms are located in Lenawee County. I have personal friends who are on the Local Police force that are aware of my operation as I am legal. They use my property for staging their deer hunting excursions. As long as we are legal, there should be no judicial issues in Lenawee County. Best Regards to all. Zeke Torres aka Bilbo the Grower! :-)

Archived