I Would Like To Become A Caregiver

qtkole

Hello all I am looking to become a caregiver. I need to find a patient to help out . I live in the alma/ithaca area and would like to know if there is anybody out there that needs a caregiver or knows of anybody that does in this area or anywhere. Any suggestions would be helpful.

thanks so much

Before you start to get yelled at, and have all the rude people on this board tell you that you are not qualified to be anyone’s caregiver. I just want to say that becoming a caregiver is a big responsibility, and you must have the knowledge and experience to be able provide for your patients. If you don’t have the experience it would be best to get a couple grows providing for yourself done before you attempt to cultivate up to 60 plants.

If you do that’s is great, and becoming a caregiver will be an easy transition from growing for yourself or whatever you were doing. There are compassion club meetings in various cities across the state, and that would be a good place to start to meet people in the industry and patients. Also just think of it as running any other type of business, find your target market and advertise in places that those individuals will see. If you have any other questions just ask.

P.S

Don’t let some of the people on this board discourage you from doing something that you want to do.

As said go to some CC clubs and get to know some people..

One thing to consider is how do you expect your patients to get their meds between the time they assign you as their

CG and you harvest? How do you plan on showing potential patients what you are able to produce? There are lots

of CGs for patients to choose from.

I would suggest if possible get your patient card and grow for yourself, once you have medicine available start to seek patients.

You will have some medicine to show what you can produce, you will likely have enough medicine to help your first patient and

get his plants in the soil, a couple mths later same process... Build it slowly and that way you will be able to legally grow and properly

take care of your patients needs, Before you know it you will have 5 patients and lots of beautiful plants.

Please consider your patients long term needs before you start and sign anyone up. Patients are going to count on your to help them and

you need to know how you are going to provide for them between grows and everything.

Welcome to the forum.

Come back one night when you have some spare time with a bottle of sode, juice, water etc and just start reading. You can find most of the

?s you will have have been covered in previous posts.

If you have any qualifying condition such as chronic pain then being patient first that grows for your self really is the best path as the other folks here have said. In your position you get into a catch 22 thing. You might find patients hard to get because you will not have meds for them for several months but you can't grow meds until you get patients.

Archived