Date:June 24, 2010

Strain:Chemdawg D x Northern Lights

Reviewer:dank.Frank

Breeder:Zoolander

Grower:dank.Frank

=================================================

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

=================================================

1. [8] Visual Appeal:Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. [7]Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in

their natural state leave this field blank.

3. [9]Aroma Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for

best results.

4. [0]Seed content Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

5. [1]Weeks cured If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a

one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing

space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]

Blueberry [ ] Fruit [1] Meat [8] Petroleum [4] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [6]

Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten[3]

Chocolate [ ] Hash [2] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice

[ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:

Serious pine and fuel on the inhale (if you are gentle enough, the first hit of a full bowl taste like fine hash)....the slightest hint of something pleasant, perhaps a bit of souring citrus fruit, and then on the exhale she gets raunchy. Mostly a rotten meat / offensive kinda burnt skunk taste fills your mouth...truly unpleasant. If not expecting it, it will make your face cringe...it is offensive. This settle when the smoke passes, but the oily / greasy feeling left in your mouth lets you know you've smoked something proper. The taste left is reminiscent of the initial pine but a bit more smoky. Not burnt...but literally like you ate meat that was smoked.

==================================================

THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. [ glass bubbler ]Enter instrument used to smoke(eg: papers, bong, vaporizer)

2. [ 9 ]Taste: Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

3. [ 4 ]State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

4. [ 8 ]Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

5. [ 5 ]Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle

presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when

marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]

Blueberry [ ] Fruit [2] Meat [8] Petroleum [4] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [6]

Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [4]

Chocolate [ ] Hash [2] Mold [ ] Skunk [2] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ]

Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ]Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

What can I say about this plant but...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The formula = Take one puff....hold 5-7 seconds...exhale when you feel yourself starting to lean forward...or else you will get dizzy.

This doesn't produce the spins. It doesn't ever become unpleasant. But this herb does last and last and last....watch out juicy fruit. And it is potent. And it doesn't come in waves nor does it really seem to have a peak. It gets you "there" and it keeps you "there". Much more of an effect consistent with a medible.

I was told, by several local heads, after 2 hits...(and a bit of watery eyes...it makes my eyes water as well....consistently) they were more than pleased and rather impressed...after the effects had not even wavered after 2+ hours, conceded it was in fact some of the best cannabis they had ever encountered. Always a pleasure to hear that...and I am inclined to agree. (albeit, there is A LOT more to try...hehehe)

I think the most enjoyable thing I have found about this particular pheno, is that I REALLY enjoy working out or exercising...or hard, demanding labor when I sample this. I seem to forget being tired or needing to rest or that I might be doing more than I should...and simply push through it all in a whirl wind.

The high leaves as gently as it comes on....leaving you with a bit of the munchies, but not really for junk. Seems a solid well crafted meal is appreciated to the n-th degree when this high is leveling off. (after about 3 hours) Take a quick walk after eating if you want to stay awake or else a nap will be your next activity. I will say with daily use, there is a bit of tolerance build up. Quite quickly actually. Within 3 days I noticed a much higher use rate...BUT...I can not honestly say it was necessary, as much as it was simply enjoying it a wee bit much. I also noticed...however, don't smoke it for even one day...and the effectiveness is right there again, cutting through anything else you might have had before it.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. [ 3 ]Dosage: Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. [ 10 ]Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. [ 6 ]Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa

influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. [ 4 ]Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica

influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. [ 9 ]Potency: Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. [ 3 ]Duration: Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. [ 6 ]Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave

this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. [ 8 ]Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

9.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this

strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [ x ] No [ ]

Additional Comments: This could have been grown much better in regards to the ratings given here. This was only the first run with these genes, and resulting clone runs under more than 400w will with out question produce a much better result.

MEDICAL SURVEY

Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the

appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your

entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should

not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and

check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[] [N] Ability to rest or sit still - not overly active, but it is great to get things done. very invincible sort of feeling that encourages you to keep doing more.

[P] [] Anxiety relief - only noticed in social situations through lower inhibition

[P] [] Appetite - not supper hunger inducing, but a good meal is appreciated a bit more than usual

[P] [N] Audio perception - no effect

[P] [] Humor perception - not giddy, but definitely present, light upbeat feeling but not over the top...

[P] [N] Imagination/creativity - no effect

[P] [N] Paranoia relief - no effect

[P] [] Sex drive - as this herb wears off, there is a STRONG increase in libido about 2.5 hours in.

[] [N] Sleep - it will keep you up

[P] [] Pain relief - mostly in the lower neck and middle to upper back / shoulders. Mostly a nice gentle relaxation, not a full numbing.

[P] [N] Speech process - no effect

[P] [N] Taste perception - bad food seems really bad. however, a quality meal, is exponentially appreciated.

[] [] Thought process - drawn to social / active situations - you can decide if that is good or bad.

[P] [N] Visual perception - no effect

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================

post-3270-040978300 1278201276_thumb.jpg

post-3270-083687500 1278201564_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived