Micro Cultures

Has anyone heard f people useing micro cultures to grow clones for cannibas?

i read something on it.

its an idea has anyone tried it or know some that has? i dont understand how it works im just asking.

You almost have to have laboratory conditions or at the minimum a laminar flow hood and accessories which is going to run at least a grand for good unit. Cultures also take a very long time to mature and be able to root. I believe Indica Jones has experience with tissue cultures, so he would be the one to really listen to.

You almost have to have laboratory conditions or at the minimum a least laminar flow hood and accessories which is going to run at least a grand for good unit. Cultures also take a very long time to mature and be able to root. I believe Indica Jones has experience with tissue cultures, so he would be the one to really listen to.

you dont need a labortary but you would need to beable to grow alot more then any is aloud to grow in michigan you can make thousands of plants a month this way but it would be hard to not be over your limit.

you dont need a labortary but you would need to beable to grow alot more then any is aloud to grow in michigan you can make thousands of plants a month this way but it would be hard to not be over your limit.

Not to argue, but I didn't say you needed a laboratory. I said near laboratory conditions, meaning much more sterile than the average person could even begin to think about having for even a mediocre chance of success. That is the reason for the laminar flow hood. It gives you a sterile micro enviornment.

As Big Bud said you could easily go over your limit if only one small root is showing from one extra culture.

Not to argue, but I didn't say you needed a laboratory. I said near laboratory conditions, meaning much more sterile than the average person could even begin to think about having for even a mediocre chance of success. That is the reason for the laminar flow hood. It gives you a sterile micro enviornment.

As Big Bud said you could easily go over your limit if only one small root is showing from one extra culture.

all you have to do is make a plasticed off room and sterilize it lots of and lots of burners to sterilize every think being touched all glass pieces or you can buy a small kit for 500 to 600 bucks wish we could grow alot more

• 2 weeks later...

Archived