Modernage Compassion Club In Waterford

Are you looking for answers regarding Medical Marijuana or are you in search of a Caregiver? If you are the Modernage Compassion club in Waterford is the place to join! The Club consist of a newly renovated 4000 sq ft meeting area with a Pool Table, Plasma Tv, Video games, Concessions & more! The club now offers grow classes & Patient certification!

Check out LEGALGREENMEDS.COM for Patient certification info or call 248 521 9327

We are a Private Club for registered Patients & Caregivers only!

We are located @ 4490 Dixie Hwy in Waterford (corner of Dixie & Frembes Parking & entrance in rear)

Same guys as Pontiac. Stay Away. Rude, unprofesssional, unorganized and GREEDY 'businessmen'. Haven't heard one person say something nice about this place. No one is ever there and the concessions are a rip off. 3 dollars for a slice of pizza that has 8 slices? LOL. Support true Compassion Clubs not this joke.

Whats wrong with Pontiac? My good friends ran that club and bent over backwards for the members, they had 1 problem with a rude intoxicated member and thats been solved. Please keep your negative comments to yourself about my friends at the Pontiac club and other clubs as well! If you have a legitimate issue please state your name and lets resolve the problem and move on. If the concessions prices at My club are too high you may bring your own snacks, But My club has a beautiful blond waitress that will bring your snacks to you for a small tip!

We have the nicest club in Michigan hands down!

Whats wrong with Pontiac? My good friends ran that club and bent over backwards for the members, they had 1 problem with a rude intoxicated member and thats been solved. Please keep your negative comments to yourself about my friends at the Pontiac club and other clubs as well! If you have a legitimate issue please state your name and lets resolve the problem and move on. If the concessions prices at My club are too high you may bring your own snacks, But My club has a beautiful blond waitress that will bring your snacks to you for a small tip!

We have the nicest club in Michigan hands down!

Then why is it always empty? Maybe cause everyone that comes through gets shaken down like a palm tree. LOL @ you making up lies about people... "intoxicated".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived