Laundry Detergent Bucket For Bubble Cloner?

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

i was thinking of using a laundry detergent bucket for a diy bubble cloner. if i rinse it out really good will it be safe to use? will it kill the cuttings i place in it? got a few of the things piled up so i thought i might use one for something.

any help is appreciated

I would not recommend using a container that held chemicals to grow anything I was going to put in my body! I would only use something new or a container that held food so you know theirs no poison. There are soooo many bad chemicals for in in laundry detergent. Why risk your health? Home depot sells a five gallon bucket for $2.34

Guest finallyfree09

I would not recommend using a container that held chemicals to grow anything I was going to put in my body! I would only use something new or a container that held food so you know theirs no poison. There are soooo many bad chemicals for in in laundry detergent. Why risk your health? Home depot sells a five gallon bucket for $2.34

i was just curious is all. i have a small plaster bucket i was thinking of trying too. but like i said, i dont want to do it if its bad for the plants... or me for that matter. just cuttin corners where possible... not too many places to do that really

Archived