I Should Have Known Better....

Klynn

Hello everybody. I am new to the Forum and can see there is plenty of information available out here. I have a "what if" question that I hope someone has the answer to.

I am a new card carrying patient. I live in a rural area, with no neighbors and planted 6 plants for personal use in my yard. What if a Police helicopter spotted them? I am curious what kind of charges I could face. I know I shouldn't have planted them outside, but they are in a place that no kids have access to and nobody knows about them. The reason I ask is the local news mentioned that plants were spotted outside (in some areas) and now I don't know if I should attempt to move them (which would probably kill them), or what I should do.

Any advice or comments are welcomed.

Whay would happen? You'd be prosecuted. You aren't complying with the law.

That is what I thought. I will remove or move them tonight to avoid any possible issues. I would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for the reply.

Guest CaveatLector

That is what I thought. I will remove or move them tonight to avoid any possible issues. I would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for the reply.

Well don't destroy them. At least try to transplant.

If you can put a dog kennel around them with a top and secure it to the ground and lock it up then that may work as well.

You can have outoor plants...they shouldnt be visable though

I think at this point even from above...some semi-transparent plastic and a locked fence enclosure with semi-transparent plastic sides

Its got to be locked and enclosed so that brings to mind a top if you dont have a fenced backyard that's locked and not visable

SO you could save em that way...build around em

put up one of those sheds with a transluscent roof that locks and put mylar on the inside...could work

I am lovin the ideas here! I really don't want to move them, but want to follow the law. You all have some great ideas! I will get them "secured and locked" this weekend. I could build a fenced in area around them, add a top and a lock.

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH!! I sincerely appreciate your comments and ideas!

Hello everybody. I am new to the Forum and can see there is plenty of information available out here. I have a "what if" question that I hope someone has the answer to.

I am a new card carrying patient. I live in a rural area, with no neighbors and planted 6 plants for personal use in my yard. What if a Police helicopter spotted them? I am curious what kind of charges I could face. I know I shouldn't have planted them outside, but they are in a place that no kids have access to and nobody knows about them. The reason I ask is the local news mentioned that plants were spotted outside (in some areas) and now I don't know if I should attempt to move them (which would probably kill them), or what I should do.

Any advice or comments are welcomed.

put them in a locked enclosed Greenhouse and your good. at this point your compliant.

Archived