Small Buisness/attorney/taxes/insurance/write-Offs

Vaporeyes

I assume that I should be doing these things in this order:

Retain an attorney who is familiar with Michigan "Marihuana" Law.

Start a small business, with type recommended by the attorney.

Insurance? If I am running a legal small business in my home, I should be able to get insurance. Do I risk not disclosing that I have a small business in my home to my insurance company? Claims could be rejected on the basis that the business existed and presented risks. Asking for a rider for a grow room would make my insurance guy laugh.

Taxes - I'm for giving revenue to the government in these troubled times. I have never run a small business, but I understand that most of them keep two sets of books. I'll ask the attorney.

Write-offs - If ANYONE knows about this, please let me know. I live in the country and have long power outages. I need a good ($4,000) generator to keep my grow from completely dying during long power outages. This should be a write-off, as should the increase in my electric bill. Equipment, fertilizers . . .??????

Security - Can I add it and write it off?

What else?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Insurance? If I am running a legal small business in my home, I should be able to get insurance. Do I risk not disclosing that I have a small business in my home to my insurance company? Claims could be rejected on the basis that the business existed and presented risks. Asking for a rider for a grow room would make my insurance guy laugh.

Taxes - I'm for giving revenue to the government in these troubled times. I have never run a small business, but I understand that most of them keep two sets of books. I'll ask the attorney.

Write-offs - If ANYONE knows about this, please let me know. I live in the country and have long power outages. I need a good ($4,000) generator to keep my grow from completely dying during long power outages. This should be a write-off, as should the increase in my electric bill. Equipment, fertilizers . . .??????

What else?

Thanks!

I am curious aswell, can one get a small business loan then for it too ?

What else?

Thanks!

420Peace Vaporeyes,

I would contact...

www.KomornLaw.com

Archived