Obama's Medical Marijuana Policy Change

borneagle

420Peace Obama,

Please do what you say...

Because there is another election day!

MMMA needs to get a PAC. I belive this is what Brad and Greg's goal was when they founded this site. Where are our lobbyist? Why wasn't NORMAL involved in the protest in Saginaw? I still have more questions than answers. Where are Greg and Brad? Hey Ranch your well known now on this site, keep up the good ideas comming. That is why I visit this site often (every day). I'm one of those not so smart guys who really shouldn't be posting. But I had to get off that 13 thing. lol

This was the one area--the only one left--where it seemed Obama might be an improvement over Bush, maybe he'd lighten up on the raids. But nooooooooo.

and now he came out this week to lessen the time ppl may spend in jail for crack cocaine,but he cant keep his promise on MM,he's a piece of crap. Great video.

MMMA needs to get a PAC. I belive this is what Brad and Greg's goal was when they founded this site. Where are our lobbyist? Why wasn't NORMAL involved in the protest in Saginaw? I still have more questions than answers. Where are Greg and Brad? Hey Ranch your well known now on this site, keep up the good ideas comming. That is why I visit this site often (every day). I'm one of those not so smart guys who really shouldn't be posting. But I had to get off that 13 thing. lol

Edison (the light bulb guy) said that, "Genius is 5 inspiration and 95% perspiration'.

If everyone was as smart as they 'think' they are what a great world we'd live in.

I open my mouth and stick my foot in it so often it's 'water logged' most of the time.

So don't worry... none us are ever as smart as we'd like to think we are.

IMHO Ideas are good things as long as they have good intentions behind them.

Archived