Seed Banks

super12

I've seen people talking about strawberry cough and free leonard here in mich. where is everyone getting there genetics/beans? I've been using attidude seeds bank http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/affiliates/jrox.php?id=886 with good luck getting my beans from in about a week. they have alot of different breeders but dont see some of the breeders you all are talking about.

I recently grabbed a few new mothers that are all from different seed banks:

Danafem Seeds (Blueberry X Cali Hash Plant= Blue Hash)

Greenhouse Seed Bank (Kings Kush)

Barney's Farms (Violator Kush)

Marijuanaseeds.nl (THC Bomb)

I just got them a few days ago(rough transportation caused a lil trauma to a few but they are on the mend)first cuttings haven't had a chance to root yet and are spoken for. but I should have a few more around the end of the month if your interested in the genetics?

If anyone out there has grown any of these strains or has experience with these banks products please PM me any info.

Good luck Super12

I recently grabbed a few new mothers that are all from different seed banks:

Danafem Seeds (Blueberry X Cali Hash Plant= Blue Hash)

Greenhouse Seed Bank (Kings Kush)

Barney's Farms (Violator Kush)

Marijuanaseeds.nl (THC Bomb)

I just got them a few days ago(rough transportation caused a lil trauma to a few but they are on the mend)first cuttings haven't had a chance to root yet and are spoken for. but I should have a few more around the end of the month if your interested in the genetics?

If anyone out there has grown any of these strains or has experience with these banks products please PM me any info.

Good luck Super12

strawberry Cough by Dutch Passion is available via Hempdepot.com and the Strawberry COugh Kyle Kushmen cut is Clone only. I have the Kushmen cut. I also have clone only Dynamite x Chemo. I have the dutch passion version but it does not have the same strong smell as the Kyle Kushmen cut, it has more of a mild minty strawberry smell.

• 1 month later...

I have seeds. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

Nice

I have seeds. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

Archived