Belle Isle Compassion Club

Space Ghost

The Belle isle Compassion Club is a network of caregivers and patients from all over MI.

Meetings every Friday @ 3 - 4:20 with weekly seminars and topics regarding this growing business.

The Belle Isle Compassion club is open to cardholders only. legitimate paperwork accepted.

This is a great resource to help caregivers and patients.

Meeting @ 2930 E Jefferson Detroit MI Fridays 3-4:20

$10 @ the door

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Belle isle Compassion Club is a network of caregivers and patients from all over MI.

Meetings every Friday @ 3 - 4:20 with weekly seminars and topics regarding this growing business.

The Belle Isle Compassion club is open to cardholders only. legitimate paperwork accepted.

This is a great resource to help caregivers and patients.

Meeting @ 2930 E Jefferson Detroit MI Fridays 3-4:20

$10 @ the door

LOL @ 10 at door....what a joke. So many people tryingto capitalize off the MJ community. A big ole joke.

LOL @ 10 at door....what a joke. So many people tryingto capitalize off the MJ community. A big ole joke.

The $10 @ the door pays rent and helps pay for the meds we consume @ the meetings.

Meds are not cheap and we only like the best. There are tons of things to learn as well as making contacts that strengthen our community. You defiantly get your $10 worth with every meeting.

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone that has made it out so far. We will have an aeroponics demo going down this week so be sure to make some time. We will cover everything aeroponics from the pro's to the cons as well as having our regular med sessions.

If you have your card come and check us out on Fridays from 3-5 Hope to see you there!

http://belleislecc.ning.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dry ice Hash extraction demo this week!

Learn how to make Dry ice Hash in minutes and discuss different uses

2930 E Jefferson

Detroit MI

313 915 7019

I wish I could come but maybe next time. Sounds very informative for folks. Thanks for your service to your fellow humans here!

sg0.jpg

Special guest possibly this week! DJ Short the creator of the original blueberry might stop by.

He is in town and we have requested a visit. Cross your fingers and come on by.

We will be teaching you how to make cotton candy buds and discussing their future in the industry.

I hope to see you there 3-5

2930 E Jefferson Detroit

FOR REAL?!?!?!?! OMG I am there! I just happened to look for places to meet around my area, and am pumped now! I just check out the demo video and again WOW! Super Great work Space Ghost! I am not sure if he would care or not but I will bring some TLO Organic Blue Moonshine in the mans honor!

Again awesome work space ghost! I will see you this Friday. Will you be looking to get more people because of DJ? Because I Know a few people who would want to come as well.

Archived