Traveling South Looking

petoskeystoned

Hi folks, I am leaving Petoskey

in an hour on the way to Detroit. I'm looking for overages to bring back up north. Lost a batch of clones and need to replace also if you have any clones or seeds to rid of. Would rather meet some grower friends and trade or buy from, but will hit a Dispensary if needed. - have some strains with me as well. -f you are on the 75 corridor, 27, or 131, and have a closed meeting, have some meds to rid of or just want to smoke a fatty and talk logistics, PM me!

By the way, phone and housing drama if anyone wondered, I'm back..lol.

Ive met this cat not to be rude but be careful...he tried to sell me some wet donkey bud for 60 for an 1/8th not sayin i wish for anyone to get raided and their kids takin away by CPS...but kharma is a b i t c h. You may meet someone on the net and believe their story, but there is always more to a story than meets the eye. Im just sayin you cant always judge a book by its cover but the s h i t always rises to the top. BE CAREFUL w this guy.

Oh really Rich, the white house by Big Boys, the dirt Durban Poison you tried to sell me that looked like you just picked off your small plants under fluoros...really..no dude i just want the community to be aware that your more into drugs than meds IMO from the vibe i got off you..kharma bro kharma.. wait you said it was a quarter till i weighed it on my scale.. remember Rich I left runnin...glad i didnt sign u up

Oh.....you. The know-it-all 20something wanna-be horticultural major. Except that you know everything already and "aint need no growin learnin". As I recall, i was friendly and invited you into my grow the first time i met you. After telling me how you were expecting me to grow under all your terms and conditions that were incredibly rediculous, decided at the last minute to grab your stuff and run like an donkey, when all you REALLY had to do was say "hey man, let's just be friends." But no, you now need to act, well to be honest with you, just like my ex would. Whine donkey...

Youre character shows in that you have not only called me by name, but just told the state of michigan where i lived. Now, i know MANY old-heads on here, and i know for a fact that a few of them would kill for less than that. I CANT BELIEVE you did that. ARE YOU STUPID DUDE. Talk about warning someone....

Watch your P's and Q's newbie, youre obviously off to a bad start in life. :jipo:

Archived