Address Listed On Card Where Plants Belong

master.caregiver

i have just one question i am a licenced card holding caregiver and was wondering does my plants have to be at the address listed on my and my patients card or can that just be my physical address i have a few patients and am lerry abought puttin that out for the public to see. (exp. jhon shows paul who tells jim and comes to rip)

i have just one question i am a licenced card holding caregiver and was wondering does my plants have to be at the address listed on my and my patients card or can that just be my physical address i have a few patients and am lerry abought puttin that out for the public to see. (exp. jhon shows paul who tells jim and comes to rip)

not in the law dont think it matters as long as card macth names pat to caregiver

My address is a po box. Plants can be anywhere as long as they are in the possession of the cardholder who is allowed to possess them..
I was told by lawyer that if area is locked and caregiver has only key then it is legal no matter where it is. He said the law only says that only the caregiver can have access to site.

this is what MR komorn ATTNY at law told me

"The application only requires that you privide an address for them to mail you your card. At this time, nothing in the mmma requires a caregiver ( or a patient) to disclose where they are cultivating those medical plants. And no one should ever know. Loose lips sink ships. I believe that a person can keep there plants at someone elses residence, assuming it is in compliance, enclosed, locked etc.. or any where that they wqant. be careful however, too many plants in one place cause problems at federal level. over 100= mandatory 5 over 1000 =mandatory 10. i hope this helps."

I was told by lawyer that if area is locked and caregiver has only key then it is legal no matter where it is. He said the law only says that only the caregiver can have access to site.

I agree. Because that would qualify as in the possession of the cardholder. I also agree that this can be anywhere & has no relation to the address on your card.

Archived