Meet Baby Girl At Todays Cc And See For Yourself

budhabit

The Tri City Compassion Club is pleased to announce its re-grand opening in Saginaw Tomas Township at 7247 McCliggott rd Friday on August 13 th 11am to 7 pm the reason for this move is to continue with the Mission statement that is in my profile and to continue with The Cannabis Cancer Project that was started By myself and Peanutbutter We will also be hosting monthly Simpson Oil classes with the 2nd class being held Saturday Aug 28th starting at 10 am until 5pm the class will be instructed by Peanutbutter and Peanutbuters topical oil will be available the cost of the class will be $75 and lunch will be provided for more information you can call John at 989 607-0384 or email me at tricitycompassionclub@gmail.com

post-4587-078118900%201278886960_thumb.jpg

Support the Cannabis Cancer Project at the Tri City Compassion Club

For those who may be skeptical of what we are doing and are intent regarding Baby Girl well come see her for your self and meet talk to the parents and you can see with you own eyes what the Rick Simpson Oil does for there child then Judge for your self . Baby Girl and her parents will be at the re grand opening of the Tri City Compassoin Club from 3 pm untill 7 pm we will be BBQ hot dogs and Burgers

Archived