Caregivers And Patients Questions

Che

Caregiver: Does registration process only consist of patient dictating on the state form who his cargiver is?

Caregiver: Do you have to apply for tax id number for small business and if so can you write off all materials and supplies against this income?

Patient: WHat does the patient do for his scripts while hes waiting for this new cargivers plants to grow and harvest?

Patient: Can you change caregivers at any time to avoid the above gap of script availability?

PLEASE HELP

Thank You

Q-Caregiver: Does registration process only consist of patient dictating on the state form who his caregiver is?

A- If you are not a certified patient, you can be a legal caregiver for a patient as long as you are 21 years old, and have not had any drug related felonies. You are NOT allowed to consume your patients medication tho, keep that in mind.

Q-Caregiver: Do you have to apply for tax id number for small business and if so can you write off all materials and supplies against this income?

A- If you want to send in a 1099 as a caregiver and claim your profit and pay taxes go ahead, BUT I.R.S. states that you can not deduct anything that relates to federally illegal substances therefore you cant write anything off. Nor would I recommend sending that info to the I.R.S. but that’s your decision.

Q-Patient: What does the patient do for his scripts while hes waiting for this new caregivers plants to grow and harvest?

A- Visit local compassion clubs, there are many reliable caregivers there that you can interact with and then hopefully work out a patient to patient transfer until your CG is ready to harvest. There are also dispensaries located across that state, and many CGs (like me) on this site generally have overages and what not, if you ask the right people in private (PM or email) you may be able to find someone to help you out until you get your girls going.

Q-Patient: Can you change caregivers at any time to avoid the above gap of script availability?

A- You can send in change forms to change your CG at any time, but it would be common courtesy to tell your first CG that you are planning to switch and when so they are prepared, no one wants their cycles to be changed on surprised but if someone is willing to do that for you then you can certainly do that legally. The problem with this plan is your primary CG is not allowed to possess your 12 plants if you are assigned to another CG. If you can find a CG that has slots open but is already serving patients they may have overages from their other patients that they can help you with until your 12 plants are harvested.

Good Luck! any other questions a lot of people on here will be able to help you out

Archived