Need Help Finding Place To Live In Mi

Hello, My family has recently become one of the newest victims of the sub-prime housing bust. Fortunately, I am now receiving SSD and have an adequate monthly income for a place. I am diagnosed with depression/PTSD and have a myriad of physical injuries. My wife also has a variant of Narcolepsy and we are working through the system to get her the help she needs as well.

We currently live in Ohio and I have smoked MMJ to ease the symptoms of my disabilities, as well as my wife to try to obtain a natural sleep cycle, besides her medications can cause extreme nausea.

We are looking to move to the southern area of MI to stay as close to family as possible and to avoid persecution for our MMJ needs.

We are looking to rent (at least short term) and eventually become a caregiver and help others ( I have extensive experience growing indoors and out).

I have checked multiple rent and rent to own websites for properties, but would rather deal with someone personally. We are a family of 3 (myself, wife and 5 yo son), so 2 BR world be optimal but we can make a 1 BR work. Despite much legal effort, we are going to be evicted in the next couple weeks.

If anyone has leads on a temporary rental property or a "land contract" opportunity, I would like to stay between Ann Arbor and the Ohio border.

I would be very gracious for your efforts and any leads.

Thank you,

Kaz

Hello, My family has recently become one of the newest victims of the sub-prime housing bust. Fortunately, I am now receiving SSD and have an adequate monthly income for a place. I am diagnosed with depression/PTSD and have a myriad of physical injuries. My wife also has a variant of Narcolepsy and we are working through the system to get her the help she needs as well.

We currently live in Ohio and I have smoked MMJ to ease the symptoms of my disabilities, as well as my wife to try to obtain a natural sleep cycle, besides her medications can cause extreme nausea.

We are looking to move to the southern area of MI to stay as close to family as possible and to avoid persecution for our MMJ needs.

We are looking to rent (at least short term) and eventually become a caregiver and help others ( I have extensive experience growing indoors and out).

I have checked multiple rent and rent to own websites for properties, but would rather deal with someone personally. We are a family of 3 (myself, wife and 5 yo son), so 2 BR world be optimal but we can make a 1 BR work. Despite much legal effort, we are going to be evicted in the next couple weeks.

If anyone has leads on a temporary rental property or a "land contract" opportunity, I would like to stay between Ann Arbor and the Ohio border.

I would be very gracious for your efforts and any leads.

Cech on Craigs list. you can pick the towns you are loking for there. Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Kaz

hello, im a landlord and a patient caregiver. i have property just west of lansing, email me at westmichigancaregiver@gmail.com and we can talk

rent at 275 a month plus utilities.

If i get approved disability could i Contact you at all Gonna need a place to live soon as well.

Checked out hotpads, and other major rental sites. Unfortunately, due to the current foreclosure of my home, many rental management companies won't consider my application. Conditions are dire.

Please, if someone is a private individual looking to rent a property in Michigan, or knows of someone who does, could you please reach out to me with their contact information?

I have a solid, verifiable income from disability.

Thank you

Archived