Omega Gardens

xxsesimeseedxx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I was researching the Omega Garden and wanted to know if anyone has experience with them. If so, do you recommend them? Thanks for all feedback!

I personally don't have any experience with it, but had to go and look at some of the reviews and even their website. Interesting concept, my concern would be the weight of the buds and no way to support them as they go from right side up to up side down. I also don't think you would have enough room inside the cylynder for growing decent sized plants, it might work well for a modified sea of green grow though...

That carousel they make looks pretty cool. http://www.omegagarden.com/index.php?content_id=1521

Even a caregiver with a full patient load would be over there limit loading the 80 plant omega garden, seems like a bad idea to me. I would pass for many reasons.

Nothing says you have to put 80 in there does it?

I personally don't have any experience with it, but had to go and look at some of the reviews and even their website. Interesting concept, my concern would be the weight of the buds and no way to support them as they go from right side up to up side down. I also don't think you would have enough room inside the cylynder for growing decent sized plants, it might work well for a modified sea of green grow though...

That carousel they make looks pretty cool. http://www.omegagarden.com/index.php?content_id=1521

I think this would be good for Auto flowering strains only. Anything else would get to close to the light... Maybe a clone starter...

We ran two units in British Columbia. These are pros so please no "maybe they didn't know what they were doing" comments.

A rotary unit WILL NOT produce as well as a conventional grow. Period.

Rotaries work for small bushy plants such as leafy lettuce. Grow lettuce. If you don't grow lettuce then don't try to reinvent the wheel. There is plenty of rock solid info out there. Seek it.

Archived