Jump to content

New Paitent Looking For Meds In Central Mich


Recommended Posts

i am in clare county and am looking for meds in central mich if anyone can help message me


I am a caregiver in Gratiot county. Do you want to get a caregiver so that you always have meds? We offer an ounce for free a month after the 90 day grow and reimbursement costs of $10.00 a gram after that. I do know other caregivers that can get you meds until the 90 day grow is over at $10.00 a gram.


Let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...