Kick Their donkey In Court

: )

: ) : )

: ) : ) : )

Thanks!

We sure needed that!

Someone traveled nearly 100 miles to share your posted video with me; Well, that wasn't the ONLY reason, but, it truly was one of them! Don't know how I missed it; Must be while I was having my [usual] "access denied". : \

At any rate, we're sure hopin you're also narating the sequels!

Thanks, again!

This is soooo much better than reading those boring ol' MCLs, MCRs and MRPC... the Preamble...etc, [ad infinitum]. : /

"Statements of counsel - in brief or in arguement - are not sufficient for summary judgement".

Gotta' love it!

Be FREE!

SHARE The CURE!

Please tell me what the name of that case was that the Supreme Court ruled on. I am hearing impaired and could not quite make it out. Thanks.

I'll take a listen....but my hearing is not so great either

@2:09...sounds like Trinsly (Trinsley) vs Pegliaro (Pegleearo)

May be Trinsey...

Here it is: Trinsey vs Pagliaro

: )

: ) : )

: ) : ) : )

Thanks!

We sure needed that!

Someone traveled nearly 100 miles to share your posted video with me; Well, that wasn't the ONLY reason, but, it truly was one of them! Don't know how I missed it; Must be while I was having my [usual] "access denied". : \

At any rate, we're sure hopin you're also narating the sequels!

Thanks, again!

This is soooo much better than reading those boring ol' MCLs, MCRs and MRPC... the Preamble...etc, [ad infinitum]. : /

"Statements of counsel - in brief or in arguement - are not sufficient for summary judgement".

Gotta' love it!

Be FREE!

SHARE The CURE!

Yes I will... and it only gets better.

Do you have a judgement against you? Did a lawyer testify against you (or someone you love) and you end up in jail? Or did you lose a case on a "default" judgement?

You can get a "void judgement" and be free (of paying a debt, or from jail) because it was all done illegally... AND you can go after the judge in court because when a judge rules wrongly he is liable and subject to being sued.

Then you get to watch his face go pale as you drag his donkey to court and sue him for everything he owns.

I got the keys...

Peace!!

Test question.

A. Where do inferior courts get their jurisdiction? Where do they get their power to make a judgement?

Answer: From pleadings of an actual injured plaintiff... NOT THE LAWYER.

This is the EXACT reason corperations can not sue a real human being... corperations are a "fiction" they can't produce a real living breathing human being... only God can do that.

No real live human being to testify?

Slam Dunk.... let's go home.

Archived