Cannabinoid Mediclles-(Iacm)

AKenewell

I see a lot of posts with questions regarding the use of cannabis and Alzheimer's, anxiety, etc. This site offers answers, different case reports with regard to conditions and the use of cannabis. The link I insert will take you to the list of clinical studies and case reports. There is a link at the top to go to the home page, and much more information on many things there. This site offers answers on special questions. There is even a how to on preparing cannabis tincture or oil, you will find a lot of info if you search this site :D

The International Association for Cannbinoid Medicines (IACM) was founded in March 2000. The aim of the association is to advance knowledge on cannabis, cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, and related topics especially with regard to their therapeutic potential. The mission is achieved in particular through the following actions:

Support for research into cannabis products and the endocannabinoid system;

Promotion of exchange of information between researchers, health care practitioners, patients and the public;

Preparation and dissemination of reliable information on the pharmacology, toxicology and therapeutic potential of cannabis and modulators of the endocannabinoid system;

Monitoring and documentation of national and international developments with respect to cannabinoid therapeutics;

Co-operation with other organisations and associations sharing the mission and goals of the IACM

The IACM declares that it is the right of doctors to be able to discuss the medicinal use of cannabis with their patients.

Clinical Studies and Case Reports

On this site you will find clinical studies with cannabis or single cannabinoids in different diseases and case reports on the use of cannabis by patients.

You may search for diseases (indications), authors, medication, study design (controlled study, open trial, case report etc.) and other criteria.

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/study.php

A little more refined than Granny Storm Crow's list.

Granny's list is now 420 pages long.

If the truth won't do, there's something wrong

Thanks for inserting that link as well :thumbsu: I like the IACM site as it seems to cover many topics, this thread should be a great reference for everyone. BTW I saw in one of the sections a how to on tinctures and oil's, and thought of you..let me know what you think of there how to, you know what I think about your oil I told you a couple weeks ago , you should be trying to market it..AMAZING stuff.

Archived