Delicious Dark Chocolate Cake

This cake is so delicious I had to share it with you.

1 3/4 C. all purpose Flour

2 C. Sugar

3/4 C. Dark Cocoa Powder

2 tsp. Baking Soda

1 tsp. Baking Powder

1/2 tsp. Salt

1 C. Butter milk (shaken)

1/2 C. Canna Oil

2 Large Eggs (room temp)

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

1 C. freshly brewed Coffee

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all dry ingredients together and put through a sifter, place in mixer bowl.

In another bowl combine the Buttermilk, Canna Oil, Eggs, and Vanilla Extract. With the mixer on low speed slowly add the wet ingredient to the dry. With mixer still on low slowly add the coffee and stir just to combine, scaping the bottom and sides of the bowl.

Spray two(8 inch) pans with non-stick spray (Bakers Joy) then pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 35 to 40 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean when testing. Cool in pans for 30 mins, then turn them out onto a cooling rack and completely cool.

You can Frost it with any Frosting you like. I used a Chocolate Bavarian Creme for the filling between the layers and then used a Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

This cake is so delicious I had to share it with you.

1 3/4 C. all purpose Flour

2 C. Sugar

3/4 C. Dark Cocoa Powder

2 tsp. Baking Soda

1 tsp. Baking Powder

1/2 tsp. Salt

1 C. Butter milk (shaken)

1/2 C. Canna Oil

2 Large Eggs (room temp)

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

1 C. freshly brewed Coffee

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all dry ingredients together and put through a sifter, place in mixer bowl.

In another bowl combine the Buttermilk, Canna Oil, Eggs, and Vanilla Extract. With the mixer on low speed slowly add the wet ingredient to the dry. With mixer still on low slowly add the coffee and stir just to combine, scaping the bottom and sides of the bowl.

Spray two(8 inch) pans with non-stick spray (Bakers Joy) then pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 35 to 40 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean when testing. Cool in pans for 30 mins, then turn them out onto a cooling rack and completely cool.

You can Frost it with any Frosting you like. I used a Chocolate Bavarian Creme for the filling between the layers and then used a Chocolate Fudge Frosting.

This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

Archived