Tired Of Bs Caregivers! I Am Hiv+ And Need A Quality Caregiver.

TinMan77

I live in (Warrendale)Detroit. Warren and Greenfield area. I have gone through 2 caregivers that ended up being full of crap. Neither had true respect for me as a patient or my medical condition. I'm not asking for much. Medical grade product at prices that are respectful for both patient and caregiver. In my opinion I shouldn't be paying more than 250/oz. If you are in the area and don't mind delivering to me PLEASE email me and let's figure something out. GOING OUT OF MY MIND. Haven't had smoke in almost 2 weeks and I'm having issues with my medication, eating and sleeping. Thank you to all have taken the time to read my post. Thanks in advance to all who contact me. tnmn77@gmail.com is my email address. I'll be paying CLOSE attention for a quick answer!

I live in (Warrendale)Detroit. Warren and Greenfield area. I have gone through 2 caregivers that ended up being full of crap. Neither had true respect for me as a patient or my medical condition. I'm not asking for much. Medical grade product at prices that are respectful for both patient and caregiver. In my opinion I shouldn't be paying more than 250/oz. If you are in the area and don't mind delivering to me PLEASE email me and let's figure something out. GOING OUT OF MY MIND. Haven't had smoke in almost 2 weeks and I'm having issues with my medication, eating and sleeping. Thank you to all have taken the time to read my post. Thanks in advance to all who contact me. tnmn77@gmail.com is my email address. I'll be paying CLOSE attention for a quick answer!

i can help you out but you must know it will take 4 months befor i can get the meds for you cause i will have to grow them and thats how long it takes to grow but once they are done i can provide u with free meds each month for however long you need them. u can contact me if this all sounds good

i can help you out but you must know it will take 4 months befor i can get the meds for you cause i will have to grow them and thats how long it takes to grow but once they are done i can provide u with free meds each month for however long you need them. u can contact me if this all sounds good

WelcomeToTheGroupFrogs.gif

Welcome 'FreedomIsNorml' to MMMA 2.0

No one can wait 4 Months ....

That would be like going to the doctor for the flu

and the doctor write you a Script for antibiotics

and the Pharmacy tells you have to wait 4 months to

fill your script ...

I commend you on your first post trying to help someone

and i hope we see you around alot....

The way i started out was :

i started growing my own Meds and once i had myself

going good i was able to sign Patients up and was

able to give them an oz a month after they had their

20 days from my overages ...

that sucks wish i could help i am only bout 20 minutes away from you.I just signed up about 5wks ago to CG for a friend of mine.I don't have my card yet but all the papers were filed and am past the wait period check cashed the works.But the problem is i just started flowering my first harvest of some couchlock indica.so bout 7-10 wks on my harvest :-(

If you don't have any luck soon PM me and i can get you in contact with a few other CG's & patients i know possibly.

Not sure what their prices are or i should say how reasonable they are willing to be but either way lemme know.

Archived