Saginaw Mi Patients/cgs

Hi all. Recently moved to MI from CA for graduate school. Most things about the state are great so far, although your rules regarding MMJ are slightly...ahem, more stringent than I am used to in CA. I was taking it for anxiety in CA, but will have to settle for nausea in MI (brought on by anxiety).

First doctor I visited actually flat out told me no way as far as a card, but I didn't do my research. Apparently the normal general physician is less inclined to prescribe MMJ than they are in CA.

Nonetheless, I have an appointment Monday with a recommended doctor and should have my card soon enough. I was wondering how many, if any, CG's there are available in the Saginaw area? Any that would be willing/have room to add a patient?

Also, since I am new to the area, wouldn't mind meeting a few fellow MMJ friends. Is MMJ prevalent enough in MI to expect others in my area to be carded also? Just curious. If you're a CG w/vacancy or a patient looking for a new friend just e-mail me at jensen35@msu.edu

Thanks in advance for any help/friendship

Archived